ADVERTISEMENT

Foster Pavillion at...Baylor?

Like the saying goes: "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

LOL You haven't proven anything. You just don't understand what per capita income is.

Is one person who makes $100,000 a year "poorer" than five people making $50,000 a year?
I guess reading isn't your thing. Try reading your own post #75

Like the saying goes: "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Yeap that's why I never correct people. Thanks for participating and making yourself look just as stupid as you say I am.

I feel so "poor". All the people working at Burger King make more than me. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Seriously have you even tried reading post #75?

If you can't see your mistake then you're plain stupid.

I did. One person who makes $1,000,000 isn't "poorer".

El Paso is a poor city because of it's per capita income. You just don't understand what per capita income is.

I guess you're saying a city that has 100,000 people with a per capita income of $100,000 is "poorer" than a city with a million people with a per capita income of $20,000?

I did. One person who makes $1,000,000 isn't "poorer".

El Paso is a poor city because of it's per capita income. You just don't understand what per capita income is.

I guess you're saying a city that has 100,000 people with a per capita income of $100,000 is "poorer" than a city with a million people with a per capita income of $20,000?
Once you throughly read post 75 and admit your mistake I'll respond. Otherwise it's just two idiots talking.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
Once you throughly read post 75 and admit your mistake I'll respond. Otherwise it's just two idiots talking.

LMAO There isn't a mistake. Show me the mistake. The millionaire isn't poorer.

Is one person who has a 2,500 square foot house with $200,000 in the bank poorer and have less living space than 5 people who each have a 1,500 square foot house with $100,000 in the bank?

Have a good day!

"You made a mistake"

What's the mistake?

"Admit your mistake and I'll respond""

This is what it's like taking to a fool. 😂😂😂😂😂

You're wrong. The per capita income is higher in El Paso. That is a fact.
At least we know reading comprehension isnt BobChihuhuaDenver's thing.

Taken from post 75.

Thank you for proving my point. Unless of course you're providing wrong information.

Person shows facts on Internet.

"Oh my effing God"

"Narcissism at its finest".

You can't make this stuff up!!

Person shows facts on Internet.

"Oh my effing God"

"Narcissism at its finest".

You can't make this stuff up!!

Wow. Another thread filled with back-and-forth nonsense from you two. One of you needs to let it go and stop replying to the other.

Mr. Corona, will you please let him have the last word and just move on? Please?

Wow. Another thread filled with back-and-forth nonsense from you two. One of you needs to let it go and stop replying to the other.

Mr. Corona, will you please let him have the last word and just move on? Please?
I did and I will. He's aferrado and there's no way to make him see otherwise.

It's interesting that in this link there are cities with higher per capita income than El Paso.

Yet you don't see El Paso on the list. Goes to show that one metric isn't the end of it all.

• Haha

I will move on. I stopped reply to Fili and will do the same with corona. Like I said, either corona is stupid or just a troll. I don't need the last word. It's just sad when facts are presented and you're called a "troll" or told it's "nonsense".

You're wrong. The per capita income is higher in El Paso. That is a fact.

According to you, a person who has $1,000,000 is "poorer" than 20 people with $100,000.
Only thing Ima say, as I’m not getting in the middle of this. I’m just showing you what corona was trying to point about what you wrote in your post. The bolded statement, and in particular, the italicized part.

Only thing Ima say, as I’m not getting in the middle of this. I’m just showing you what corona was trying to point about what you wrote in your post. The bolded statement, and in particular, the italicized part.

It's true and it was proven on here.

110066080-banging-head-against-the-wall-frustration-concept.jpg

There is really very little creativity in the way of game day experience at the Don. Utep could really do well by improving in this arena.
The Goldiggers were improved last season. That’s all I got.

Nice how this thread went from Foster having a building named after him at Baylor (where he went) to comparing if El Paso is poorer than Bowling Green KY
Top stuff here folks, top level 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: mikesarabia
Nice how this thread went from Foster having a building named after him at Baylor (where he went) to comparing if El Paso is poorer than Bowling Green KY
Says the guy that would post starting lineups, rumors, and tweets from one team that you only follow and nobody else cares about in the soccer thread.

Fili brought it back to life. I'm starting to suspect he's on the minerdigs payroll too.

Reactions: FiliUTEP
Ummm, can I bring my grandparents or young child because it looks to steep?!🤔

It reminds me of Lucas Oil Stadium.

I like the idea of building a smaller, more intimate arena with suites. I like the idea of downsizing and building a smaller arena that can then be filled up night after night. In a perfect world UTEP would adopt the same model if they were to ever decide to demolish the Don Haskin’s Center but since it would be the de facto concert venue that would be highly unlikely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT