ADVERTISEMENT

Free shirts?

minergabe

Rookie
Dec 27, 2007
what was up with the free shirts at the END of the game? There was a huge line that started in the 4th quarter (maybe earlier) for shirts. Call me crazy but to encourage people to leave their seats while the game is still going on was a miss. Overall I enjoyed the game but having all those people in line instead of cheering the team was bad. Thoughts? Go Miners!

what was up with the free shirts at the END of the game? There was a huge line that started in the 4th quarter (maybe earlier) for shirts. Call me crazy but to encourage people to leave their seats while the game is still going on was a miss. Overall I enjoyed the game but having all those people in line instead of cheering the team was bad. Thoughts? Go Miners!

I wasn't going to wait in that long and winding line. My wife did and missed the entire 4th Quarter.

I was thinking the same thing. I got there early thinking the early bird gets the prize, but noticed the huge line in the Fourth quarter. This is not a good way to do these giveaways.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
There have been complaints in the past that only people who go early are able to get the giveaways. Others complain that they have never caught the shirts that are thrown. In all honesty no method is going to please everyone, but there are still literally thousands of those shirts and they will be given away throughout the season

On another note I went with my son to get pizza after the 1st quarter and they had run out already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT