ADVERTISEMENT

Front and center with Senter

MineroFanatico

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 11, 2015
After further thought, I decided to take utep-piggy up on his suggestion. It had been a year since I last emailed Senter, so I thought I’d express my discontent once again. I was pretty harsh in what I communicated to him, meaning I didn’t hold back what I thought about the state of affairs in Minerland, the coaches of our two revenue sports, and to some extent, even his decision making process.

He seemed to take it in stride and said that the coaches are thoroughly evaluated and that the win-loss column was just one dimension they use to assess product quality. He was professional in tone and didn’t offer up much else, but he did say that whenever I was in town, if I’d like to meet with him he’d gladly set some time aside. I found that invitation intriguing, to say the least. I will give him this, he has taken the time and responded to every email I’ve ever sent him.

I started wondering how the conversation might go. I can be a bit “passionate” and intense at times. I am well aware that at times I walk a fine line between really getting my point across with valid, well thought out points and going into full catharsis mode spewing years of frustration and growing discontent.

I’ll be in EP this spring or summer and think I’m going to take him up on his offer. Definitely want to pick some of your brains before doing so. Maybe it’s a silly idea, as it is just a little old meeting, but I thought we could use this thread as a way to consolidate some of our grievances. No big deal if it’s a stupid idea.

After further thought, I decided to take utep-piggy up on his suggestion. It had been a year since I last emailed Senter, so I thought I’d express my discontent once again. I was pretty harsh in what I communicated to him, meaning I didn’t hold back what I thought about the state of affairs in Minerland, the coaches of our two revenue sports, and to some extent, even his decision making process.

He seemed to take it in stride and said that the coaches are thoroughly evaluated and that the win-loss column was just one dimension they use to assess product quality. He was professional in tone and didn’t offer up much else, but he did say that whenever I was in town, if I’d like to meet with him he’d gladly set some time aside. I found that invitation intriguing, to say the least. I will give him this, he has taken the time and responded to every email I’ve ever sent him.

I started wondering how the conversation might go. I can be a bit “passionate” and intense at times. I am well aware that at times I walk a fine line between really getting my point across with valid, well thought out points and going into full catharsis mode spewing years of frustration and growing discontent.

I’ll be in EP this spring or summer and think I’m going to take him up on his offer. Definitely want to pick some of your brains before doing so. Maybe it’s a silly idea, as it is just a little old meeting, but I thought we could use this thread as a way to consolidate some of our grievances. No big deal if it’s a stupid idea.

Ever met with a car salesman?

Up to you if you decide to go through with it. However, you have to be a little dumb to think that he will tell you anything of note, knowing that he assumes you will tell someone. These guys aren’t going to tell you secrets, maybes, or any “exciting plans” they have. You will only walk away knowing you wasted your time and think he’s a nice guy.

Up to you if you decide to go through with it. However, you have to be a little dumb to think that he will tell you anything of note, knowing that he assumes you will tell someone. These guys aren’t going to tell you secrets, maybes, or any “exciting plans” they have. You will only walk away knowing you wasted your time and think he’s a nice guy.
Senter makes an overture to NMSU in November for I 10 rivalry due to Gov. shutting down the state of New Mexico. NMSU response, "Ahhhh hell na! You come to Arizona"

NMSU this past week: "Worthy AD! How's the family? How's Susan doing? Hey...uh, can we borrow the DHC on Monday?"

NMSU living rent free in that head of yours!

No. I enjoy the rivalry. Brings spirit to the region. Just waiting if you will bring facts to your debate.

You absence was enjoyed. Why did you come back? Criticism of Jans f'ing up what was supposed to be a good season (and burning precious funds in the process) so naturally it's UTEP's fault, right? No worries mijo.

No. I enjoy the rivalry. Brings spirit to the region. Just waiting if you will bring facts to your debate.

You absence was enjoyed. Why did you come back? Criticism of Jans f'ing up what was supposed to be a good season (and burning precious funds in the process) so naturally it's UTEP's fault, right? No worries mijo.

I took my boyfriend to Mykonos and didn’t have time to talk about losses.
I don’t think I have commented on anything towards Jans or not. You should sign up for their message board since you bring them up all the time.

I took my boyfriend to Mykonos and didn’t have time to talk about losses.
I don’t think I have commented on anything towards Jans or not. You should sign up for their message board since you bring them up all the time.
You didn't answer my question. You don't have to be on here. You panties got twisted when the Jans tweet came out last week.

.....an you like to pile on when the UTEP fans are pissed because UTEP underperforms because you lost your butt plug.

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Here's a suggestion Fanatico. Come prepared with poll of topics conducted on MinerDigs. That way your voice will be much louder and he might even listen to what you have to say. That's when you RSVP to meet at Cattleman's (on his dime). And be sure to order the biggest hunk of cow on the menu. After all, we (fellow alum) paid for it.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT