ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Hardison final stat line

I didn't delete it. It's accurate, you're just a little slow lol
No you edited your post. Go look at what you put. Its and easy mistake by me it looked like you said he would have 2.5 TDs.

You started off by saying 3tds and you deleted that part. Very sneaky of you, making me look I screwed up.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
Fine let's see if Hardison will score 2.5 tds this season. Nattybry predicted 2.5 TDs.
Ok I tried to help you 😮‍💨 but you're either playing around or an idiot Fili. I said over under 2.5 td's and I stick to it. Dude frik'n get a clue or read a betting book, you really don't get it and now it's just sad!!! 2.5 is a Thing in betting bro Damn your Dense!

Ok I tried to help you 😮‍💨 but you're either playing around or an idiot Fili. I said over under 2.5 td's and I stick to it. Dude frik'n get a clue or read a betting book, you really don't get it and now it's just sad!!! 2.5 is a Thing in betting bro Damn your Dense!
I'm moving on, no need to continue this miscue by you. You go ahead bet the over. Its obvious you said 3 first though and you deleted that.

But yes let's just move on. Let's agree to disagree. 👍👍👍👍

• Haha
remember the name:

Gavin Hardison​

more speed on the wide outs, (targets) bigger, faster ends and potentially a better than expected run blocking will give the "KID" a chance to open up the offense. NT goes down, OK works hard for a their win but we finally beat Boise. Thats right, its goin' to be hot time in town when they show up for the game.
Gavin "The KID" Hardison will be on fire by then..
losing is not an option this year..
got my season tickets early, I hope you guys got yours already.

I'm moving on, no need to continue this miscue by you. You go ahead bet the over. Its obvious you said 3 first though and you deleted that.

But yes let's just move on. Let's agree to disagree. 👍👍👍👍
That's fine and I changed to to over under 2.5 right after that and you don't seem to understand what that means in the betting world. It's like if someone is favored by 2.5 points, same thing. Anyways, yes moving on I think he will have more than 2 rushing td's!

That's fine and I changed to to over under 2.5 right after that and you don't seem to understand what that means in the betting world. It's like if someone is favored by 2.5 points, same thing. Anyways, yes moving on I think he will have more than 2 rushing td's!
Oh now your saying over 2Tds not 2.5.
Interesting...🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Oh now your saying over 2Tds not 2.5.
Interesting...🤔🤔🤔
Everyone knew the betting term except you Fili. 2.5 meaning if they scored only 2 I would lose, but 3 and over I would win that way there's no way to tie. You could've just admitted you don't bet or understand sports betting bro 😂

Let’s hope Hardison can exceed our expectations and his impressive national ranking. The offensive play calling and passing schemes must improve this year if Hardison is going to meet these expectations. Not difficult considering UTEPs strong running game.

56) Gavin Hardison | UTEP
Though he loses his top talent from the past few years in Jacob Cowing, Gavin Hardison returns to give UTEP a chance in Conference USA this season. Hardison is a pure pocket passer with a live arm and the ability to throw his receivers open. He works the sidelines like a magician and has shown to be able to work the middle of the field at every level.

Hardison is a gunslinger by nature, ripping throws into tight coverage windows with the flick of a wrist. Improving his decision-making will be key for his growth this season after he threw for over 3,000 yards a year ago. He?ll also have to navigate the fact that he?s void a top playmaker on the outside and will have to elevate his receiving corps in 2022.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/top-college-football-quarterback-rankings-2022/4/

Last edited:
This team needs a WR breakthrough in a big way. Hope one of the 11 or so on roster can have a big year. Smith can be a deep threat but going to need a couple of short game and mid range guys to have a good season.

Reactions: Rot and utep2step
I'll be shocked if we see much more than marginal improvement from Gavin. He's almost 5 years removed from highschool. At this point he pretty much is who he is going to be.

I'll be shocked if we see much more than marginal improvement from Gavin. He's almost 5 years removed from highschool. At this point he pretty much is who he is going to be.
I agree with you as far as mechanics go. One thing that can be improved upon, more than marginally, is decision making. He HAS to improve in that area more than any other, imo. However, it can be done.

I agree with you as far as mechanics go. One thing that can be improved upon, more than marginally, is decision making. He HAS to improve in that area more than any other, imo. However, it can be done.
You could be right, but I don't think it's going to happen. This is year four in the same offense. A vast majority of quarterbacks have it down by year two. Which if you look at his stats he did show a huge improvement in accuracy. Since then very little improvement. He may pump it up to 60% this season, but I highly doubt it. Just watching him in spring ball, it looked like the same dude to me. The defense is going to have to carry the water for this team if they're going to go bowling again. Which the defense does look like they have a good chance of doing that.

You could be right, but I don't think it's going to happen. This is year four in the same offense. A vast majority of quarterbacks have it down by year two. Which if you look at his stats he did show a huge improvement in accuracy. Since then very little improvement. He may pump it up to 60% this season, but I highly doubt it. Just watching him in spring ball, it looked like the same dude to me. The defense is going to have to carry the water for this team if they're going to go bowling again. Which the defense does look like they have a good chance of doing that.
Thanks for the input. I didn’t have the privilege of checking out spring practices. I guess I’m just hopeful that he’ll improve in the one area that he can actually have some control over.

Like I said, I haven’t seen anything since the bowl game, but the defense has shown steady improvement over the last few years. No doubt itll be where this team hangs it’s hat again.

That's not completely accurate. His long ball accuracy has definitely improved since he's been here. What needs improvement is his decision making skills (as previously stated) ball security and short ball accuracy. Will all those things improve this year? That is a totally different question.

Reactions: mikesarabia
That's not completely accurate. His long ball accuracy has definitely improved since he's been here. What needs improvement is his decision making skills (as previously stated) ball security and short ball accuracy. Will all those things improve this year? That is a totally different question.
What's not accurate?

Hoping R. Flores really steps up this year. He has a chance to be a really good slot guy and occasional deep threat.

Reactions: axingfools1
Hoping R. Flores really steps up this year. He has a chance to be a really good slot guy and occasional deep threat.
I think we are looking at Flores, Smith and Ballard with maybe a sprinkle of Farr and coach Walter Dawn. Getting a TE in the mix will help, but what I'm really hoping to see is more Awatt running routes out the backfield too.

Reactions: Rot and nattybry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT