ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin is Awful

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
I am sorry that I ever had faith in Hardison coming in to this year. He has regressed and his play is like a wounded kicker. Idk of he can get out of this slump, but all his throws are off. He makes the receivers work way too much to try and get a catch. His ineptness has effected the whole team and they're on the Verge of getting Destroyed by UNM. Truly sad how this year has started. I wanted to see how this game went and before the 1st half I'm squarely on the Fire Dimel Train! It probably won't happen til the end of the season, but I'm just not sure what this coaching staff did all off season to make this team souch worse than last year! ***As I say this we dodge a bullet with a missed FG. If we don't score a TD before half, the rout is on!

Does anyone remember who wanted to bet that Gavin was going to improve this season? Whoever it was, I would be interested in hearing what they think about him so far this season?

This is bad. Its too early to say the season is over but we're getting close to that point. I'm feeling just as pessimistic about basketball season too.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Dude is terrible. His accuracy is terrible. He never comes off his first read. He has no pocket awareness and takes terrible sacks. Yet despite all of this Dimel keeps trotting him out there.

Worst part of all that is the pocket awareness. It *seems* like he can see the blitz coming but does nothing about it. Just takes the sack. If you see the fvcking blitz coming, you have something in the play that tells you what to do. Get rid of the fvcking ball.

Worst part of all that is the pocket awareness. It *seems* like he can see the blitz coming but does nothing about it. Just takes the sack. If you see the fvcking blitz coming, you have something in the play that tells you what to do. Get rid of the fvcking ball.
I swear he gets the deer in the headlights vibe going on.

Does anyone remember who wanted to bet that Gavin was going to improve this season? Whoever it was, I would be interested in hearing what they think about him so far this season?
It was me and you just heard from me bro, did you not read the post I just made???? I said I'm sorry I ever had faith in him. The bet never happened, but obviously he looks horrendous so far. I'm sure Dimel would've taken the bet too, but obviously he doesn't have what it takes! Thought he'd match or exceed last year by a little at least, but he's taken 10 steps backwards!

It was me and you just heard from me bro, did you not read the post I just made???? I said I'm sorry I ever had faith in him. The bet never happened, but obviously he looks horrendous so far. I'm sure Dimel would've taken the bet too, but obviously he doesn't have what it takes! Thought he'd match or exceed last year by a little at least, but he's taken 10 steps backwards!
Didn't recognize it was you. Why do you think he's not gotten better?

He looks it today, Dimel is a freaking joke of a coach. He should be ashamed of himself, calling all those pass plays. Terrible.
You can trash the play calling all you want but Dimmel didn’t make Hardison throw 2 picks. Nor is it Dimmel’s fault Hardison is essentially flushing downs down the toilet because he wants to take shots down field.

You can trash the play calling all you want but Dimmel didn’t make Hardison throw 2 picks. Nor is it Dimmel’s fault Hardison is essentially flushing downs down the toilet because he wants to take shots down field.
He pull his ass out for a series, and coach him up. Or chew his ass out. One or the other. By doing nothing you are okaying it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT