ADVERTISEMENT

Giants @ Cowboys:opt game

Not really....It was a big game.
So if it was Philly, Dolphins, Ravens etc vs the Giants do you really think it would have drawn 42 million? Not by a longshot. The Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise for a reason. New England vs Minnesota brought in 26 million and that was also a big game.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Cowboys now and will always suck.
They will probably make it to the SB this year, which will suck.
Just remember Cowboy fans, you are not part of the team, so don’t say we!

Cowboys now and will always suck.
They will probably make it to the SB this year, which will suck.
Just remember Cowboy fans, you are not part of the team, so don’t say we!
Sorry bro, if I say we referring to UTEP, I will say we referring to da boyz.

However, I don't think "we" get to the superbowl. Jerry, Mike, and Dak will eff it up.

So if it was Philly, Dolphins, Ravens etc vs the Giants do you really think it would have drawn 42 million? Not by a longshot. The Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise for a reason. New England vs Minnesota brought in 26 million and that was also a big game.
If it was Jags vs Cowboys?? Yall Cowboys fans act like cowboys you only ones with fans. Giants also have a big following . Both teams were 7-3 . If it was the Giants vs the Eagles , it probably draws more viewers.

If it was Jags vs Cowboys?? Yall Cowboys fans act like cowboys you only ones with fans. Giants also have a big following . Both teams were 7-3 . If it was the Giants vs the Eagles , it probably draws more viewers.
It drew an alltime record amount of viewers dummy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT