ADVERTISEMENT

Good News with Buddha

Saw Jones walking without crutches today
Well that is welcome news. I'm guessing a late December to mid January return maybe? Like Picks Up, I missed the Tim Floyd show too. Was wondering about Jones, Harris and McSwiggin news.

I'd say mid Jan is a a good bet. Harris will be playing Sunday and I like that Omega will be coming in for Artist instead of Touchet Huge upgrade off the bench!

I'd say mid Jan is a a good bet. Harris will be playing Sunday and I like that Omega will be coming in for Artist instead of Touchet Huge upgrade off the bench!
Nothing was mentioned about McSwiggan?

What about mcswiggan? He isn't playing this year... So what news are we expecting?? I know Harris is an upgrade but I like touchet out there he is a smart guard!! He is gonna pretty good in the future

What about mcswiggan? He isn't playing this year... So what news are we expecting?? I know Harris is an upgrade but I like touchet out there he is a smart guard!! He is gonna pretty good in the future
Gettin a little sassy Purple....why don't you chill a bit1? What about Mc Swiggan? My reason for asking is because there has been no official announcement from UTEP verifying that he's been declared ineligible or their explanation of WHY.

Gettin a little sassy Purple....why don't you chill a bit1? What about Mc Swiggan? My reason for asking is because there has been no official announcement from UTEP verifying that he's been declared ineligible or their explanation of WHY.

Wasn't being sassy I have been at work all day and was wondering if I had missed something calm down

1293998681.jpg

o_O

Reactions: mine n for gold
I heard an attorney has taken over McSwiggens case. Still a little hope.
Attorney was not evolved earlier because I heard Bob was trying to save same money

Reactions: allminer
Swigg interview just shown on ABC7 -- says he's going to spend this year working on his game, getting stronger, and getting ready for next year. Full interview during 10:00 news.

I heard an attorney has taken over McSwiggens case. Still a little hope.
Attorney was not evolved earlier because I heard Bob was trying to save same money

There are several Attorneys (One really good one in Austin) who are UTEP alums and they have done and volunteered to do this kind of thing for free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT