ADVERTISEMENT

Good win - woohoo!!

They played a full 40 minutes tonight...at both ends of the floor. They played with a purpose. That's been very rare with this team, but was very nice to see (hear) tonight.

One of the few where UTEP put it's opponent away early. Good timing if they can catch fire and go on another 5 game run.

This post was edited on 3/5 10:50 PM by tbleslie

NT was actually playing pretty good lately and we all know we were very disappointed about our result in our last game, so good to see how they responded tonight.

A real good win, the game was never in doubt. That was just what dr ordered. One down four to go.

Well, we were up by 24 with 11:59 left. Then Morris took and missed a quick 3 and North Texas got a wide open dunk. Then Hunter took and missed a quick 3 and North Texas got a wide open dunk. Gotta admit, I was having some major flashbacks at that point. I'm just glad that it never got closer than that.

Everyone around me seemed to get a little antsy at that point. The TO called by Floyd helped. This time they refocused.

Good win by Miners, it was one of those games you enjoy your beer and talk with the buds. It reminded me of a baseball outing where you just chill and enjoy the action. Game was never in doubt from the start to the end. Morris has become my favorite player on this team. Look forward to seeing him next year

GO MINERS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT