ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta be honest fellas

UTEPfan1966

MI VIP
Apr 26, 2016
This board has totally gone to shit. Whether its the trolls starting fights every post, or the regulars attacking because everyone doesn't agree with them. This USED to be a cool board.....I wish you well. I will visit occasionally, but I just can't.....love ya long time....peace

Y'all just don't get it. I am not just talking about being targeted specifically. You guys go after everyone that thinks different from you. I do compare it to the current state of politics. Democrats tend to blame/attack....sorry, but it's true.
Recently, I challenged the thought of the Newton brothers coming here. Naturally, I was greeted with negative comments. I posted "source" on Maring leaving before it was in the portal. SEVERAL posters came at me with stupid comments referring to me needing proof. (nobrains) Fact is simply this....Internet rumors are not fact.
You aren't getting it. I come with a different view point yet MANY go after me, yet if I question others, it's not cool.
The local trolls post stupid shit daily and you guys Engauge in conversations with those clowns. Nathan posts crazy crap, yet no attacks there. Then there is randy....you go after him.....Shall we mention fili? how many of you knock him?

I am far from a snowflake or thin skinned. I will not, however, hang out where I'm not enjoyed. I run bars and catch shit daily for various reasons. I have been coming here because I am a miner fan. I shouldn't need to be in a click.......A click will keep posters down.....maybe that's why the great posters in the past left....I don't know.....

Wanna chat with me? I am not hard to find.....I'm on twitter, facebook, and instagram

For the record....LOVE minermaniacs summaries....lil train has amazing insight....ax is cool.....I miss jeeber, his brother jobu, gibbi, and the rest of the clan.....even if they were all democrats....lol

meh.....go ahead....go off again....

This board has totally gone to shit. Whether its the trolls starting fights every post, or the regulars attacking because everyone doesn't agree with them. This USED to be a cool board.....I wish you well. I will visit occasionally, but I just can't.....love ya long time....peace
What is this magical time when this board was free of so-called trolls?

The funny thing is that others also said the Newton idea and the realest on here told them the same thing. "Most likely not happening" and it's looking more and more that way.

Axing posted the Bonke news after it was posted on the verbal commits website.

As far as the "trolls" I know for sure one is Republican loving Trumper and the other I respect cuz I have no idea what his political leaning is since he doesn't show his cards.

Y'all just don't get it. I am not just talking about being targeted specifically. You guys go after everyone that thinks different from you. I do compare it to the current state of politics. Democrats tend to blame/attack....sorry, but it's true.
Recently, I challenged the thought of the Newton brothers coming here. Naturally, I was greeted with negative comments. I posted "source" on Maring leaving before it was in the portal. SEVERAL posters came at me with stupid comments referring to me needing proof. (nobrains) Fact is simply this....Internet rumors are not fact.
You aren't getting it. I come with a different view point yet MANY go after me, yet if I question others, it's not cool.
The local trolls post stupid shit daily and you guys Engauge in conversations with those clowns. Nathan posts crazy crap, yet no attacks there. Then there is randy....you go after him.....Shall we mention fili? how many of you knock him?

I am far from a snowflake or thin skinned. I will not, however, hang out where I'm not enjoyed. I run bars and catch shit daily for various reasons. I have been coming here because I am a miner fan. I shouldn't need to be in a click.......A click will keep posters down.....maybe that's why the great posters in the past left....I don't know.....

Wanna chat with me? I am not hard to find.....I'm on twitter, facebook, and instagram

For the record....LOVE minermaniacs summaries....lil train has amazing insight....ax is cool.....I miss jeeber, his brother jobu, gibbi, and the rest of the clan.....even if they were all democrats....lol

Pussy

Jans being interested in the UTEP job and vice versa is not an “internet rumor”. Even if it was, what’s the big deal about it? Jans is a successful mid-major coach and UTEP was or is, paying more than NMSU.

Its not like UTEP was considering Senter’s old coach at the Citadel. I don’t see why you would be “upset” at Jans interviewing for UTEPs job.

Amongst your democrat hissy fit, I feel left out... Not cool, you even mentioned Gibbi!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT