ADVERTISEMENT

Had a dream....

In all reality I think this team will compete well for a half or even 3 quarters then Boise St will pull away. They are tough to take down at home and we're not at that level yet or idk if we ever will. They play OK St. Next week so maybe they'll look past us a little.

In all reality I think this team will compete well for a half or even 3 quarters then Boise St will pull away. They are tough to take down at home and we're not at that level yet or idk if we ever will. They play OK St. Next week so maybe they'll look past us a little.
UTEP is better than they've been in a while but I agree that they aren't at BSU level yet. A 2 score loss wouldn't be bad imo. All I ask at this point is show up and play well vs a team like BSU.

Was it your carbon monoxide alarm by any chance?
Lol, I need my detector checked I guess lol. I said it was a dream, which is far from reality. I also dreamed that Kate Beckinsale left her husband and confessed her love for me, soo.... Yeah...

Reactions: Lil_Train
Lol, I need my detector checked I guess lol. I said it was a dream, which is far from reality. I also dreamed that Kate Beckinsale left her husband and confessed her love for me, soo.... Yeah...
I think I had the same dream when we played Kansas State a few years ago. That didn't turn out too well.

Reactions: nattybry
If UTEP goes bowling, I'll sing some 'chente for you all at a bar of your choice IN El Paso, TX

The game plan worked for the first quarter. It worked well. It would have been nice to score TDs instead of FGs, but UTEP moved the ball and controlled the clock and UTEP was hanging in there at 10-6.

Then the turnovers started and everything snowballed. You can't turn the ball over 6 times against Boise. UTEP isn't the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Reactions: nattybry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT