ADVERTISEMENT

Happy our NCAA Tournament drought will last another year

TenaciousD

Rookie
Jun 28, 2001
El Paso, TX
It’s not worth trying to make the NCAA Tournament and I’m happy to see our Miners avoid this altogether. Trying to make last minute travel plans for the team, little time to scout opponents, and playing away from home just isn’t worth it. Glad to see Coach Terry and Senter agree with me. Let other teams play in the post season and have to deal with the hassle. For me, end the season in early March and be done with it. I just want a team I am proud of and I know these guys try hard, the Wins aren’t important.

It’s not worth trying to make the NCAA Tournament and I’m happy to see our Miners avoid this altogether. Trying to make last minute travel plans for the team, little time to scout opponents, and playing away from home just isn’t worth it. Glad to see Coach Terry and Senter agree with me. Let other teams play in the post season and have to deal with the hassle. For me, end the season in early March and be done with it. I just want a team I am proud of and I know these guys try hard, the Wins aren’t important.
D, where ya been?

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Amen D.

We could say the same about the conference tournament. It's too embarrassing to play with a curtain in the middle of the arena. I'm glad we're too good for that and would rather sit it out.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT