ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed the “We are Miners/915” TV ads?

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Pure branding — no call to action or offer.

I like it, except for the dumb shot of Heather Wilson flexing.

Last edited:
I'm sure the admin of this site was taking it all in, free food and everything? When I was admin I couldn't even get a cup of coffee but the admin now gets free field passes.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
I'm sure the admin of this site was taking it all in, free food and everything? When I was admin I couldn't even get a cup of coffee but the admin now gets free field passes.
tenor.gif

NOTHING will help UTEP now except winning and winning consistently. UTEP needs to start off by beating UNT and then finish the season strong with a bowl win. That's it.
That is correct. Even then, the teams coming to play here are the worst of the worst and unattractive to most of El Paso. Only fans like JoeJohnSr will be “excited” about FIU and Sam Houston coming here every other year. If UTEP doesn’t win, they have no shot at maintaining their current fan base.

Reactions: denverutep
That is correct. Even then, the teams coming to play here are the worst of the worst and unattractive to most of El Paso. Only fans like JoeJohnSr will be “excited” about FIU and Sam Houston coming here every other year. If UTEP doesn’t win, they have no shot at maintaining their current fan base.
Hey, we just added a home and away with Texas State.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Would you rate it higher than the Meaner Breed ad?
A Meaner Breed... that was one hugely hyped campaign that vanished when the team started 0-6 and went 1-10 overall with a fluke win at Utah (that Utah team wound up in the Copper Bowl).

That ad campaign even won an award... unfortunately the football team only won the one game and it was David Lee's last full season.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT