ADVERTISEMENT

HEY COACH FLOYD PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

minerproud

Rookie
Apr 22, 2014
Hi Everyone

It has been awhile since I posted here on Minerdigs.

I would like to see if coach floyd would read this or one of his coaches on what I'm about to say.

PLEASE COACH ON THE VERY FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME ON OFFENSE, I WANT HOOPER VINT TO SLAM THE F@#!% OUT THE BALL AND MAKE A STATEMENT. I DONT CARE IF HE GETS A CHARGING FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/B]
Please if anyone has Tim Floyds email or has contact with him, please foward this email to him.

IT IS TIME THAT HOOPER VINT COMES OUT AND DOMINATES A GAME!

That will do wonders on his confidence and for the rest of the year.

Thank You,

This post was edited on 1/31 1:32 PM by minerproud

This post was edited on 1/31 1:40 PM by minerproud

This post was edited on 1/31 1:51 PM by minerproud

I am sure when you thought about this post you were thinking you were going to hit one of the park and start an epic thread with 100 replies. You had several edits, changes in font size, bold text, aggressive punctuation, and then you write something that no one really understands.

And just like that Kickball made this thread relevant! lol

Aside from that, I would love to see Hooper Vint come out and dominate... Survey says he's had nearly 3 full years to do so. Not likely.

All I ask of Tim Floyd and Vint, since apparently, this thread will be delivered to him...

Is to be a tad better than Ramalho... :p

:)

This as close as i've seen Hopper to a dunk .
CB13--NOV.+15--P23A++UTEP-ARIZ.jpg

Hey Kickballpro,

Do you remember when I wrote here a couple months ago about when I said that UTEP needs new blood because the old folk are just getting older and grummpy. Old people on this board dont have anything else better to do but to piss poeple off because they are just sitting at home trying to figure out why there lives are so miserable and boring. Maybe if you go to the old folks home and meet a older lady maybe you wont have to spew your propaganda that you always do. I pretty sure you will have something to say in response to my post and it will be something that you thought of sitting in your old chair.

Kickball enjoy life because time is short and too piss people off like you do, it goes to show that you have alot hatred......

You only live once and make the most of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Floyd tells Vint to slam it, he should tell CJ to hit six 3pt shots in a row, Vince to dunk it twelve times, and JWash to do a cartwheel to 360 dunk.

Surely if we ask Floyd to do something by email, it will absolutely get done. That's obviously how this whole game of college basketball works. ...

Ease up on the old people slam. Trust me, getting old is better than the alternative. Also, don't be so sure us old fellas aren't with a sweet young thing more your age.

What are you kidding redrob!!!! If you all had a pretty hot chick, you all would be happy as a motha F!@##$$!! You all would be singing on this post instead of hating on everyone.

Originally posted by minerproud:

Kickball enjoy life because time is short and too piss people off like you do, it goes to show that you have alot hatred......
There wasn't an ounce of hatred in Kickball's post. In fact, I don't think I have ever read a post of Kickball's that has an ounce of hatred.

Minerproud,

Not hating, I just didn't follow. First, how does slamming the ball result in Charging? Isn't it a technical to slam the ball?

And if someone is going to make a statement, why a bench player? why not Washburn? (who actually made a statement. What a game!)

And why start the game with a Bizarre play where we win the tip, slam the ball, draw a tech, opponents shoot free throws, crowd sits down, early momentum and tradition gone?

Then the asking someone to forward this e-mail. Because its not an e-mail its a message board post. And why would Floyd answer a fan's e-mail and change the strategy of the game?

And then lets analyze the punctuation. Is it really that important that Floyd receives this e-mail? Its written like a ransom note. I would possibly try and get a hold of Floyd if I knew someone had captured a player (Juarez branch of ISIS?) and I needed to deliver an urgent message. I would bold it all up. Add 20 consecutive exclamation marks. It would be extremely serious and I would pray that he opened it.

To: tfloyd@utep.edu

Re: ISIS Kidnapping URGENT

Coach, Hooper Must Slam Ball on First Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

what the hell is the old people crap.

are you 12 hating on the 20 year olds?

maybe 50 hating the 70 year olds?

open a physics book...age is like time ...a relative thing.

Well just to let you people know, I got carded the two times when I went to get beer tonight. Just passing it along, don't kill the young looking messenger.

GET OFF MY LAWN

100,000 sperm, and you were the fastest one??

the irony is that i doubt many Miners are proud of you.

if you insist on posting, please raise the level of your command of the English language to at least the 3rd grade.

failing that, please abstain from procreation.

thanking you in advance,

MF

I will let you get the last word in on this miner proud. I learned long ago not to get in a pissing match with a skunk.

Originally posted by Miners Fight:

100,000 sperm, and you were the fastest one??

the irony is that i doubt many Miners are proud of you.

if you insist on posting, please raise the level of your command of the English language to at least the 3rd grade.

failing that, please abstain from procreation.

thanking you in advance,

MF
55304859.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT