ADVERTISEMENT

Hi from Eddie Delgado

Eddie.D

Starter
Jul 29, 2008
I know most of you share the same questions as paydirtmine. Like I have said on the main board, is the same song and dance. I'm trying to run this board with limited resources, the recruiting has hit a slump, and football is just about to take off.

My question to all of you is, what do you value most as a paid subscriber, what are you looking for?

If any of you want to directly email please do so. eadelgad@miners.utep.edu.

I took my email off the free board, because I rather not use it so freely, but since you all are premium, you can contact me directly that way. Thanks. Please bare me with me as I take on this new endevour.
This post was edited on 8/17 9:41 PM by Eddie.D

Eddie

I was having the same concerns that were posted on the free board. Very little content. Would like to see more progress reports on individuals during the practices. We only have five guys signed compared to other CUSA schools...is Coach Price concerned. Maybe I was sleeping but first heard today about Vernon Frazier's legal issues..any update on resolution?

I know there are budget constraints and you are doing this mostly to build up experience on you way to bigger and better things but I look at our opponent and other schools boards and they are HUGE compared to ours. We are too good a school with too good facilities to have a D2 board.

Go Miners

Hi Eddie. I think I would like to see more conversations with the guys we are after. What are their thoughts on UTEP. Which coaches have then been in contact with them the most, etc.. Especially in hoops. It seems like it would be easier in basketball as the pool of players we recruit is so much smaller than for football. My two cents.

Eddie,
Thank you for understanding that this in no way a personal attack on you or anything of that nature. I would really like to see more premium tid bits with regards to recruiting and team updates. Especially like the one that VAMiner mentioned. When players get kicked off the team or suspended, I would like to know why. I understand some of those items won't be released to the public but in the event that they are.....

Anyhow, I very much appreciate you addressing this issue with us.

Paydirtmine

VA,
A little off topic here but I noticed your location as Stafford. I will be moving to DC next month and was wondering if there was a UTEP fan club out there. I intend to live in DC off the red line somewhere.

I didn't take it as personal and understand your concerns, I know you guys pay for premium service. As far as a budget, my budget is at zero, I'm not getting pay from Rivals yet, had I already had been I would have been at Socorro this past week. I'm trying my best, and I promise you with the start of next week I'll try to get some stuff rolling in. I know this is not an excuse, but this is my first time doing this type of work, and it's a learning in process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT