ADVERTISEMENT

im going to denver area for the summer and was wondering

space ace

MI VIP
Feb 23, 2003
Where are the best places to go. I'm going with my family wife and 3 kids. Any suggestions? How about which restaurants. Also keep in mind that it doesn't have to be in Denver. It could be outside of Denver as well.

The Denver area is beautiful during the summer. I could list dozens of things to do. What are your family's hobbies and interests? Do you like the outdoors? Going to museums? Going to concerts?

If you have time and want to see a part of America no one actually observes is NE Colorado and the SW panhandle of Nebraska. Rolling wheat fields (and some corn of course).

Denver's awesome - lived there for a couple of years around 15 years ago - would go back in a heartbeat! Unfortunately, when I was there, was in my mid/late 20's, so wasn't really there doing the "family stuff"
3dgrin.r191677.gif
. Tons to do, though, beautiful - journey out into the Rockies, for sure...

Use websites like Urban Spoon, Yelp, and my personal favorite, www.tripadvisor.com

Whenever we travel, I find that trip advisor gives really good advice re: hotels, restaurants, places to visit. Remember to throw out the top ten and the bottom ten reviews and you'll usually get some pretty good information. I have never been steered wrong, and I travel a lot.

Have fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT