ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Russell's Great White

Cube Jack

MI Hall of Famer
Mar 10, 2006
El Paso, TX
Looks like the pregame concert performance outside the Sun Bowl will be by Jack Russell's Great White. Jack Russell is the founding lead singer of Great White and since leaving the band has his own version. It was this incarnation of the band that played at The Stallion nightclub in Rhode Island that went up in a big fire some years ago where 115 people died.

I don't imagine students will remember the original Great White, but the 40ish and 50ish crowd will. From what I read Jack Russell performs the classic Great White songs mixed in with some of his solo stuff

Looks like the pregame concert performance outside the Sun Bowl will be by Jack Russell's Great White. Jack Russell is the founding lead singer of Great White and since leaving the band has his own version. It was this incarnation of the band that played at The Stallion nightclub in Rhode Island that went up in a big fire some years ago where 115 people died.

I don't imagine students will remember the original Great White, but the 40ish and 50ish crowd will. From what I read Jack Russell performs the classic Great White songs mixed in with some of his solo stuff
Oh yeah!! F'en sweet! I'm getting tickets!!!!

[Bass intro]

"Sweet little babe, you don't have to go...."

I've never heard of him but I'm still glad UTEP is making an effort. Anyone know how the Puddle of Mud crowd was the last time? Hoping for a bigger crowd despite last week

Reactions: kickballpro
…only Jack Russell I care about:
MV5BNTBkNTMzNTYtZDlkZC00NzY5LTk1ZmMtNGY0ZjYzMzIyNWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMwMTg1ODQw._V1_.jpg

…only Jack Russell I care about:
MV5BNTBkNTMzNTYtZDlkZC00NzY5LTk1ZmMtNGY0ZjYzMzIyNWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMwMTg1ODQw._V1_.jpg
Oh, please. Most of those pole dance, dollar dance tunes playing in strip club's from the late 80's to mid 90's you were enjoying with your buddies were sung by J.R./Great White.

Oh, please. Most of those pole dance, dollar dance tunes playing in strip club's from the late 80's to mid 90's you were enjoying with your buddies were sung by J.R./Great White.
Lol. Born late 80s but my Tio was capable of anything - so maybe!

But Vertical Horizon has some bangers! Everything You Want is a rock party anthem!

Reactions: utep2step
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT