ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob Cowing in action 🏈🏈

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Tomorrow.

Anyone else interested how he does?? There is a lot of hype towards Cowing. I believe he was preseason 1st team Pac 12. I now have a 2nd team to follow in college football.

Game is on CBS at the same time as the Miner game, so you can flip during breaks or when it’s a blowout

All of you sounding like a bunch kids. Like if someone stole your lunch money.

Love Jacob Cowing. I'll be rooting for him. I dont look at as a guy that betrayed us but as a guy who developed and moved from AA to AAA.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Funny thing. Was trying to watch UH vs UTSA on Paramount and ended up on on the AZ- SDSU game exactly at the time Cowing scored for AZ. That one’s for you Fili!

Reactions: FiliUTEP
I always want the best for UTEP former players. Productive college career and beyond, happy life and family and the American dream (a slice of mortgaged property and a good job they love waking up too).

But let it go Fili.

I always want the best for UTEP former players. Productive college career and beyond, happy life and family and the American dream (a slice of mortgaged property and a good job they love waking up too).

But let it go Fili.
Im not letting go. I will enjoy the Jacob Cowing show. You and the rest of the other bitter UTEP fans can go ahead and ignore what cowing is doing.

Reactions: Taco1977
Ok. You have that right.
yes there is only two type of Miner fans in this situation.

1. The mature fan like myself, who supports Jacob Cowing and is intrigued how JC does in Arizona.

2. The fans like yourself, who are bitter and dont care what Cowing does.

There is no in between.

1. The mature fan like myself, who supports Jacob Cowing and is intrigued how JC does in Arizona.

There is no in between.
What about a 3rd option of those who really just don’t have an opinion? Just indifference. I know..,big word, but it means those who don’t care either way.

There is no in between.
Says the guy that bases his opinion on Instagram follower numbers.

There is no in between.
Fili, Christ almighty I’m on your side. You are a true Miner fan. I love how you take air, catalyze it, and infuse energy when energy didn’t exist. You’re off the wall at times but you care about UTEP. Cowing will light it up.

But I’m fed up with Dimel.

Fili, Christ almighty I’m on your side. You are a true Miner fan. I love how you take air, catalyze it, and infuse energy when energy didn’t exist. You’re off the wall at times but you care about UTEP. Cowing will light it up.

But I’m fed up with Dimel.
You said let it go. Why dont you tell Colin Deaver to let it go? Did you know he is still wearing #2 to honor Luke?? I bet all you bitter Miner fans feel bad now.🤓🤓🤓

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT