ADVERTISEMENT

Jojn T, I have two questions regarding our recruiting class.

UTEP66

MI VIP
Jun 30, 2001
Rewgarding our current 27 recruits I have the following questions:

(1) To the best of your knowldege or available information, who is on the bubble or may have trouble qualifying?
(2) We show many recruits as soft commitments, who in your opinion, are we the most vulnerable with?

Poor Utep66 never got his answer. Utep66 had a lot of questions for John Talman. I will answer his question, sorry I'm 16 years late.

Regarding the 2022 class I dont know of anyone having trouble qualifying. I think everyone is here.

2nd question I think that new QB Dimel got for 2023 will be hard to keep. Seth Mouser?? First BCS offer he gets he is gone. Just like how LJ Martin did to Texas Tech.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
Rewgarding our current 27 recruits I have the following questions:

(1) To the best of your knowldege or available information, who is on the bubble or may have trouble qualifying?
(2) We show many recruits as soft commitments, who in your opinion, are we the most vulnerable with?
You must be terribly bored or retired to be replying to 15-year-old posts here on digs.

Ok, I’ll bite. Pulling up 15+ year old threads with one previous post is your idea of contribution? Ok.
You dont feel bad for Utep66?? Nobody replied to his thread. I think I am doing part. I'm giving threads that nobody replied to new life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT