ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Palmer story on ESPN

When I read it I was thinking the same. Wasn’t impressed with the story, didn’t really tell Jordan’s story.
Seem to me just a filler or something someone had to file for a deadline.

When I read it I was thinking the same. Wasn’t impressed with the story, didn’t really tell Jordan’s story.
Seem to me just a filler or something someone had to file for a deadline.

But if it had three lines talking about he went to UTEP, led us to a couple bowl games and something about Mike Price (things everyone on this board know already), it would have suddenly been a good piece?

Sure, it would have been nice for UTEP to get a mention, but the article was plenty informative... for UTEP and non-UTEP fans alike.

Last edited:
I get people are mad that UTEP isn’t mentioned, but at the same time I’m just happy one of our own has found amazing success. For all you know he could have talked about it but at the end of the day the author writes the story he wants to write.

I get people are mad that UTEP isn’t mentioned, but at the same time I’m just happy one of our own has found amazing success. For all you know he could have talked about it but at the end of the day the author writes the story he wants to write.
Who said anything about being mad?? Just would’ve been nice - any pub is good pub.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Last summer, a bunch of us El Pasoans were having dinner at a restaurant in Lake Tahoe and he and a group (including him and his famous brother) were at the table behind us and when we said hi he came over. He seemed overjoyed to run into his "people" and effusively raved about how much he loved El Paso. Really doing well with his Quarterback "school".

Just would have liked a little more info on him, more quotes from him. I think is career has some of his importance to his future. Not pissed at the article just felt it was incomplete.

Man those early UTEP-Palmer INTs were painful.

Pretty sure I had him for Jazz to Rock class, and he was always cool with everyone on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT