ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Washburn June 10 workout with the Charlotte Hornets!!

How good would it be for the program to have two Miners drafted tomorrow?

That will make my day tomorrow if that were to happen.
Has anyone heard anything yet, it has been really quite.

Interesting scenario if Washington and Hunter both get drafted, and we still couldn't make the NCAA tournament.

Interesting scenario if Washington and Hunter both get drafted, and we still couldn't make the NCAA tournament.

I would be shocked if "Washington" got drafted or earned a spot on an NBA team. He is a poor outside shooter.

Since UTEP had these 2 "great" players and didn't make the tournament, wouldn't you say coaching might have been the issue then?

Playing on winning teams or NCAA tourney teams is irrelevant. Damian Lilliard played at Weber St, never went to the tourney and was the #6 pick. So not really interesting when you look at it. Happens in all sports. Draft picks on schools that weren't great.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I would be shocked if "Washington" got drafted or earned a spot on an NBA team. He is a poor outside shooter.

Since UTEP had these 2 "great" players and didn't make the tournament, wouldn't you say coaching might have been the issue then?

Playing on winning teams or NCAA tourney teams is irrelevant. Damian Lilliard played at Weber St, never went to the tourney and was the #6 pick. So not really interesting when you look at it. Happens in all sports. Draft picks on schools that weren't great.

Wouldn't you think that having a guard that could consistently get the ball into an offense and also having someone that could actually shoot something other than bricks most of the time would be more indicative of having a better record? We get it, you don't like Floyd.

Washburn, my bad. I agree good players often get drafted from mediocre and bad teams. But in a sport where 7 or 8 guys play most of the minutes, you would think having two potential draftees would translate to more success.

They can both easily go undrafted, but with their talent we should have won more games last season. Coaching is definitely part of that equation, but Stull wont make a move. Now we are most likely rebuilding again next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT