ADVERTISEMENT

Just watched UTEP on CUSA Media Day on ESPN+

Dimel does have a losing overall record. But it seems that several schools have picked him to pull their football programs out of the toilet. When you build your career on cleaning up the toilet teams, you're going to get dirty.
His record shows this. The question becomes, does he successfully pull those teams out of the toilet? Let's face it, UTEP was the latest team to need it. Do you think Dimel has pulled us up above the water line? So far the answer is yes. Now it becomes a question of keeping us out of the toilet. I hope so. So far, we're heading in the right direction. Go Miners.
I agree with this, but Dimel cannot take UTEP to the next level (if there is even going to be a next level anymore). Unless Dimel does it for them, the president and AD will have to time the next hire well. UTEP will lose its entire front 7 next year so this may be Dimel's last.

Has anybody bought the football opener deal for $20? It says that you will receive a free 915 Tshirt with the purchase of the home opener but when I bought it , it doesn’t tell you if they are going to ship it or pick it up? Anybody bought this offer on the UTEP website?
UTEP 6-6

Has anybody bought the football opener deal for $20? It says that you will receive a free 915 Tshirt with the purchase of the home opener but when I bought it , it doesn’t tell you if they are going to ship it or pick it up? Anybody bought this offer on the UTEP website?
UTEP 6-6
Dang you been here since 2003 with only 7 replies. What made today so special for you to reply??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT