ADVERTISEMENT

Kappy interview with Hoop Scoop

Wonder where this class would stand if we manage to get Jones, hoop scoop would have to have it in top 10, that would be awesome

He was extremely high on Artis, saying he could have scored way more his freshman season at Oregon but didn't have to. That is good news, seeing as we need a true PG who can score.

This year, i'm mainly concerned with the bigs. Matt Willms needs to gain a lot of weight (and better footwork), and Vint needs to toughen up his defense and rebounding. I do think Vint is a legit scoring threat this year. The other bigs are complete questions marks.

I agree, it will be up to our guards to create easy buckets for our bigs, drive and dish. We are deep at the guard position so hopefully our bigs wont be the vocal point of our offense but they need to rebound better and I think we'll be ok. That's my opinion

Thanks for the video, allminer. That was a fun game.

Does anyone remember which game it was where J Wash had that great behind the head dunk? He was in the air facing away from the basket and threw it down over his head with both hands. I think he was a soph that year.

Reactions: MistaBinks
I agree, it will be up to our guards to create easy buckets for our bigs, drive and dish. We are deep at the guard position so hopefully our bigs wont be the vocal point of our offense but they need to rebound better and I think we'll be ok. That's my opinion

when was the last time we could say that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT