ADVERTISEMENT

Kavika Johnson!

kickballpro

MI Miner Maniac
Mar 24, 2006
The stud Mayfield QB is possibly going to be a Miner. Turning down offers from BYU, Utah State, and UConn. He posted a pic on his instagram wearing a UTEP jersey and carrying a pic ax. His dad is a coach at NMSU.

Kavika

Originally posted by kickballpro:
The stud Mayfield QB is possibly going to be a Miner. Turning down offers from BYU, Utah State, and UConn. He posted a pic on his instagram wearing a UTEP jersey and carrying a pic ax. His dad is a coach at NMSU.
It would be rough if he picks nmsu and just posted that to mess with UTEP fans

He wrote last night on his twitter that "Life changes tomorrow.." Just noticed his dad is the running backs coach at NMSU. Not sure whats going on behind the scenes but that has to be a tough situation for a lot of people if he chooses us. Hope he does and wasnt trollin us fans.

This post was edited on 2/4 9:35 AM by kappasigmaminer

Re: Kavika Johnson!..he's messing with UTEP

Look at his response closely. I hope to be wrong.

If he did sign that will be a steal! Future Miner star!! The kid is unstoppable. He is a mini Russell Wilson.

Re: Kavika Johnson!..he's messing with UTEP

Woohoo, I'm full of the cows bowels!

His story is not finished yet. Still has two years to fulfill his potential.

What the hell did you dredge up this old thread for? He is moving to WR and UTEP does have a solid qb. Both can do wonders due to their talents and athleticism. It's the coaching that makes me favor, at the most three wins this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT