ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Baker - Women’s team transfers

NoNCAAWinsSince1992

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 12, 2019
Lopes is the 6th player to transfer since the season started. I know most of us don’t really care about them, but 6 seems like a lot to me. And this one had already transferred from Clemson. We beat up Terry for his transfers, why does Baker get a free pass?

Reactions: kickballpro
Lopes is the 6th player to transfer since the season started. I know most of us don’t really care about them, but 6 seems like a lot to me. And this one had already transferred from Clemson. We beat up Terry for his transfers, why does Baker get a free pass?

You said it right there.

Wow what is going on with the Women’s program? Coach Bakers seems like a great guy and Coach. Who wouldn‘t want to play with Katia Gallegos too. Anyone with inside info?

This goes to further show how much the game has changed, even in the women's world. Doesn't matter if you're winning or a likeable coach. Players will transfer. That's why I insist on giving the HC position to someone that has proven they can get it done today not someone who had success 10-15 years ago.

It’s a shame that all these kids are chasing a few minutes of playing time, instead of an education and the college experience.
About the time you start developing deep friendships, love of the community and least of all knowledge of the game, you jump to another city and program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT