ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of OT:Shoes

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
any sneakerheads here??

what yall think of the teams shoes??

here is and idea for Utep. They should sell the shoes that the players wear at the book store.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
i want these orange kicks

_big_20191203_MBB_v_NM_State_mpr_002.JPG

With the KD ties I’d like to see more orange KDs.
Coach RT always has some great kicks!

Why do they wear different shoes?? I know Nike gives them shoes. Does tell the individual player what shoe to wear? Does anyone know?? It looks like NBA players playing .

Why do they wear different shoes?? I know Nike gives them shoes. Does tell the individual player what shoe to wear? Does anyone know?? It looks like NBA players playing .

If it’s anything like cfb, the players get a few options to choose from.

Some coaches are more “uniform” than others and tell them what color to wear, others not so much as long as they are team shoes/cleats.

If it’s anything like cfb, the players get a few options to choose from.

Some coaches are more “uniform” than others and tell them what color to wear, others not so much as long as they are team shoes/cleats.

I would like to see a blue/orange combination shoe.

Reactions: Rot
Everyone is interested in cool and fashionable sports shoes and everyone is trying to find a shoe model that will have all the properties of an excellent shoe. Today we will talk about this. There is a very wide variety of sports shoes on the market, but finding a comfortable, practical, fashionable and inexpensive model is really very difficult. Finding the best sneakers for tennis is a very problematic thing, but I managed it with the help of this site. There is a list of the best tennis shoes and reviews for each model so you can definitely find something amazing for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ford150Miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT