ADVERTISEMENT

KJ down to 8.

Haven't seen his name in the High School Basketball Transfer Portal.
I still think he doesn't go to Arizona. A lot can happen between now and then. Arizona could have a coaching change or Arizona could get someone better than KJ?? I'm not saying UTEP still has a chance but we never know. Verbal Commitments arent really commitments.

I still think he doesn't go to Arizona. A lot can happen between now and then. Arizona could have a coaching change or Arizona could get someone better than KJ?? I'm not saying UTEP still has a chance but we never know. Verbal Commitments arent really commitments.
I think he does. His dad and a lot of his family lives there. When he committed to Arizona he said "it felt like home."

Reactions: kickballpro
I think he does. His dad and a lot of his family lives there. When he committed to Arizona he said "it felt like home."

It has nothing to do with family, Arizona must've paid him big money. Didnt he turned down 500k to play in the g league? Where ever he goes for his senior season and if plays better. G League could comeback and offer him more.

It has nothing to do with family, Arizona must've paid him big money. Didnt he turned down 500k to play in the g league? Where ever he goes for his senior season and if plays better. G League could comeback and offer him more.
He turned down a 2 year 500K contract from Overtime Elite which is independent of the NBA / G League.

Reactions: axingfools1
He turned down a 2 year 500K contract from Overtime Elite which is independent of the NBA / G League.
Supposedly Arizona paid Deandre Ayton 1 million for the year he was at Arizona. KJ is no Ayton, but im sure Arizona was able to match that offer from Overtime Elite.

Supposedly Arizona paid Deandre Ayton 1 million for the year he was at Arizona. KJ is no Ayton, but im sure Arizona was able to match that offer from Overtime Elite.
That coaching staff is gone and KJ clearly stated that he wanted to finish high school.

Now I cant deny that there could be some money involved, but no school can 'match' something when the time has already elapsed. KJ is likely eyeing the NBA so I think he has made the right decisions so far. He is investing in himself and the long term.

Reactions: MinerManiac
UTEP couldn't get him a Audi??

I'm so confused by this! Did Audi of EP help him out or did he just buy it with his NIL Deal money from AZ? If Audi of EP helped this kid at all they should be ashamed! I say that, cause they obviously don't do anything for UTEP student athletes. At least to my knowledge.

I'm so confused by this! Did Audi of EP help him out or did he just buy it with his NIL Deal money from AZ? If Audi of EP helped this kid at all they should be ashamed! I say that, cause they obviously don't do anything for UTEP student athletes. At least to my knowledge.
He probably bought it with his NIL money.

It's a 2023. I dont think it's used. He can't be mad at Audi El Paso. El Paso businesses are profiting from NIL deals. Jacob Cowing is next he should buy a car.
He can do what he wants, but to me it's a waste of money at this point. At least Cowing is a proven commodity at the college level, however I'm not sure about NFL level and we all know he has a young child. I would recommend other options than buying a brand new 50k+ car.

Last edited:
He can do what he wants, but to me it's a waste of money at this point. At least Cowing is a proven commodity at the college level, however I'm not sure about NFL level and we all know he has a young child. I would recommend other options than buying a brand new 50k+ car.
this wouldve been a good topic on Minerdigs youtube channel.

"Without hypocrisy, the Christian right-wing wouldn't have any values at all."

what does this mean? Can you explain?

I think the door is open for him to transfer to UTEP. AZ has a big time recruit coming after this season. That plays his position. He needs to show something his Freshman season. If he plays good then he should be safe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT