ADVERTISEMENT

KK shoes

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Anyone buying his shoes?? He is selling game worn shoes on IG. I'd be tempted but he is a size 13. I'm like a size 11.

Attaboy! Not only am I sure they will notice, but that will also teach them a lesson about trying to better themselves and their athletic / academic careers!
Thanks! I'm so glad that you care. I mean it was a really tough decision. I have so much in common with KK outside of being UTEP basketball fan. I mean I didn't intend to hurt his feelings or yours though. Sorry for going sooooo far overboard in this meaningless decision to he and I.

I feel so bad now that I friended him again. I hope KK sells all his shoes. Did you buy some in support of KK Hot For Keitha? I mean so you can help better his athletic and academic career.

you dont collect UTEP sports memorabilia?? What if he started selling his UTEP gear? You wouldnt be interested?

Thanks! I'm so glad that you care. I mean it was a really tough decision. I have so much in common with KK outside of being UTEP basketball fan. I mean I didn't intend to hurt his feelings or yours though. Sorry for going sooooo far overboard in this meaningless decision to he and I.

I feel so bad now that I friended him again. I hope KK sells all his shoes. Did you buy some in support of KK Hot For Keitha? I mean so you can help better his athletic and academic career.
Hopefully he notices you followed him again! Personally, I'm waiting for him to start an Only Fans or sell his underwear. Shoes (feet) don't really do as much for me.

Last edited:
So, how long has he been saving up his shoes to sell? I hope he had a big locker.
Let's see, at 30 games per season and $500 per pair??? But what about practice shoes? $100 each. How about shoes worn for really big
games?
Wait a minute...how about socks and support gear?
KK's a genius.

Didn’t peg you for an “IYNWUYAU guy”.

Reactions: denverutep
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT