ADVERTISEMENT

KROD 600 Questions

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
I downloaded the app yesterday and tried listening to sports talk but instead some other show was on. Now I don’t know how to find the coaches show from yesterday. Could someone please provide a link to it.

Yes I’m getting old and stupid so sorry for asking for help.

I downloaded the app yesterday and tried listening to sports talk but instead some other show was on. Now I don’t know how to find the coaches show from yesterday. Could someone please provide a link to it.

Yes I’m getting old and stupid so sorry for asking for help.

The replays are (if you have an iPhone) in the podcast app. Seach "600 ESPN El Paso" and you can get them there.

They're also here
https://krod.com/tags/podcast/

Reactions: JCorona
ESPN600 got kind of relaxed with loading the Dimel coaches shows towards the end of the year. There was a show with Cowing and another one with Nealy that never got added. Maybe they lost their excitement towards our football team like everybody else. Or maybe nobody was listening to the Dimel Show podcasts so they just stopped adding them?

There was a bowl game on yesterday so there was no Sports Talk. The local station doesn’t always have the rights to broadcast the game on the internet. So the radio station will air whatever is on ESPN Radio on their app.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT