ADVERTISEMENT

Kugler to Broncos?

Bur FiliUTEP said he heard on the radio that Kugler was going to coach for the Cardinals. :rolleyes:

Coach Kugler is a perfect fit in the NFL as an O line coach. Best of luck to him!

Denver fired their o line coach so Kulger will be a good hire. Better o line coach than head coach.
Plus he doesn’t have to go on that darn recruiting trail

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Well it's not true. lol

Well tell that to the sports talk guy i heard say that on radio in phx 98.7fm . It could be possible that kugler has a job waiting for him with Cardinals and he is just applying for Broncos job. Also Bruce Arians just retired and maybe job is not there for kugler anymore?

Well tell that to the sports talk guy i heard say that on radio in phx 98.7fm . It could be possible that kugler has a job waiting for him with Cardinals and he is just applying for Broncos job. Also Bruce Arians just retired and maybe job is not there for kugler anymore?

You just heard wrong.

You lost all credibility when you didn't know that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory and when you said that Sharif Fajardo was a foreign player (eventhough he was born in New York).

Kugler is built for the NFL. Hopefully he succeeds there for the rest of his career.
His ticket his punched. He is now a desirable NFL assistant coach. They want their coaches with FBS head coaching experience if at all possible; successful or not. David Lee is a good example. Not college material but has done nicely in the NFL since booted from UTEP.

Reactions: RanDaddyBinks
You just heard wrong.

You lost all credibility when you didn't know that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory and when you said that Sharif Fajardo was a foreign player (eventhough he was born in New York).

Fajardo is a Foreign Player. He plays for Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico had its own Olympic Committee and is recognized by the US as an insular area. That designation gives PR the right to compete as a separate nation.

Fajardo is a Foreign Player. He plays for Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico had its own Olympic Committee and is recognized by the US as an insular area. That designation gives PR the right to compete as a separate nation.

better be careful. 777 requires proof

LOL! Fajardo was born in New York. LMAO!! Some people are just stupid.

Sure, he can compete for Puerto Rico because of his heritage, but he's not a foreign player. Just like the players born in the United States who play for Mexico or other countries in the World Baseball Classic. It's the same thing.

Coach Kugler is a prime example for the Peter Principle. Great position coach who was promoted above his ability to head coach. The whole story behind not recruiting a kicker proves it. You've got to know what you need as a coach and go out and get it. Do it your self or delegate a position coach or coordinator to recruit his own area. Bringing in kickers should not be considered beneath you. If John Madden (A great coach) could spend a first round draft pick snagging Ray Guy, best punter out there; then a scholarship for a kicker shouldn't be a stretch. I still hope Kugler does well in the NFL. Just lose the idea that attention to detail is beneath you.

What link and facts do you want?
Honestly none. It doesn’t matter cuz this will be your permanent handle now that the new moderator has made it clear there will be no bans. So it’s a free for all message board.

Honestly none. It doesn’t matter cuz this will be your permanent handle now that the new moderator has made it clear there will be no bans. So it’s a free for all message board.

That's what I thought. You can't prove anything.

Ok, that's your opinion. So again, besides trolling this thread with multiple posts saying nothing, what is your point?
And it’s your opinion that @FiliUTEP’s lost his credibility. It takes two to troll. Thanks for dancing along little puppet.

And it’s your opinion that @FiliUTEP’s lost his credibility. It takes two to troll. Thanks for dancing along little puppet.

I didn't troll anybody. I provided reasons why he lost his credibility.

You have provided zero reasons.

Well I'm not Bob, but you already know that.

So what's your reason?
You’re right it’s actually bob oso. As stated earlier you lost all credibility when you returned with at least a seventh different handle. We’ve done this act already with UTEP05 or one of your other profiles.

Sure I don’t have concrete proof. But the style of writing, the words you use, and the similarities in all your profile names gives you away.

It’s all good I’m glad you don’t have to go through the inconvenience of having to create anymore profiles.

Reactions: mikesarabia
You’re right it’s actually bob oso. As stated earlier you lost all credibility when you returned with at least a seventh different handle. We’ve done this act already with UTEP05 or one of your other profiles.

Sure I don’t have concrete proof. But the style of writing, the words you use, and the similarities in all your profile names gives you away.

It’s all good I’m glad you don’t have to go through the inconvenience of having to create anymore profiles.

Thanks for finally admitting you don't have proof.

Ok bob you’re right I admit that I don’t have access to see the IP address you used to create this profile and match it with the other ones you have used.

I do have common sense.

Ok bob you’re right I admit that I don’t have access to see the IP address you used to create this profile and match it with the other ones you have used.

I do have common sense.

Like EPTUTEP said in another thread: "Yep. We live in a Facebook society now. If you see it written on someone’s personal Facebook account it is 100% accurate and cold hard facts and proof don’t exist anymore"

Like EPTUTEP said in another thread: "Yep. We live in a Facebook society now. If you see it written on someone’s personal Facebook account it is 100% accurate and cold hard facts and proof don’t exist anymore"
Oh the cold hard facts and proof do exist I just don’t have access to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT