ADVERTISEMENT

LaTech

Yeah the refs are to blame for piss poor rebounding efforts, bitching and complaining and poor basketball IQ from the team wearing orange. Refs don’t determine the outcome of games boss....
Fair enough, but for years there was a particular ref who reffed UTEP's games who seemed to have a particular hate-boner for UTEP. Is he still there and is he reffing tonight? UTEP shouldn't perpetually put up with a ref at their own home games who seems to have a particular bias against them.

Boum went on a almost 17 point run himself from 1st half (got 2 off a tech) going into 2nd half and bam, he disappeared?!

Fair enough, but for years there was a particular ref who reffed UTEP's games who seemed to have a particular hate-boner for UTEP. Is he still there and is he reffing tonight? UTEP shouldn't perpetually put up with a ref at their own home games who seems to have a particular bias against them.
bro, this is collegiate sports. The refs are doing their jobs, some of them this is a side hustle some are trying to make it to the NBA, I can guarantee you they don’t give a shit about UTEP they just want the check to clear and to make it out this game healthy so they can collect another round of checks last week. This ain’t high school sports bro. Do some refs suck? Yeah, but to say a collegiate ref has a hate-boner? That don’t happen in the “big leagues” man.

Halfways into his third year and we consistently remain a bottom four team in the conference.

Halfways into his third year and we consistently remain a bottom four team in the conference.
Halfway into year 3 and we have yet to see one of CRT’s teams be better towards the end of the season than the beginning. His teams NEVER improve.

bro, this is collegiate sports. The refs are doing their jobs, some of them this is a side hustle some are trying to make it to the NBA, I can guarantee you they don’t give a shit about UTEP they just want the check to clear and to make it out this game healthy so they can collect another round of checks last week. This ain’t high school sports bro. Do some refs suck? Yeah, but to say a collegiate ref has a hate-boner? That don’t happen in the “big leagues” man.
This is CUSA. This isn't the big leagues. Anyway, it was enough that even Teich talked about that ref's hate-boner. I just wonder if he was reffing tonight's game.

Halfway into year 3 and we have yet to see one of CRT’s teams be better towards the end of the season than the beginning. His teams NEVER improve.
Yeap. Last year we were 3-5 also. We lost four of the next five. I don't count the four pod wins as improvement.

Let's concentrate on the positive side. Yesterday's win is his best conference win at UTEP. Or at least the only one vs a conference team that has a winning conference record.

Let's concentrate on the positive side. Yesterday's win is his best conference win at UTEP. Or at least the only one vs a conference team that has a winning conference record.
I actually would have been happy with the split if UTEP had also won one against UNT.

But UTEP's terrible showings in other winnable games put them in a position where they needed this sweep to catch up.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT