ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like our defense came to play tonight

Yep. Pretty embarrassing right now. We're making them look like Tech last week.

Well, the defense just scored two points!

(I don't know how the Aggies didn't see that blitz coming...)

Haha. I don't know who has a worse defense, us or NMSU????? NMSU is allowing a RB run all over them who played safety last week for us. But it looks like the offense hasn't changed at all. We are going to use Dowell for 90% of our offense and still throw those short passes that do nothing. Hopefully NMSU's terrible FG kicker helps us if this game is a shoot out.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Dam NMSU has come up with 2 stops in a row on defense. I guess they weren't too sure who our RB was going to be in the beginning of the game and caught them off guard, but now they have Dowell figured out.

Well if we lose this game we can look forward to being on top of the ESPN Bottom 10. I'm sure they will have something witty to say about us.

Ya NMSU is below average, NMSU is by far the 2nd worse team we play other than Incarnate. NMSU's secondary is awful too but we are going to make it easy on them by just running all the time with a pass here every once and a while. Kugler looks more scared to pass tonight than the past 2 games. These two teams are some the worst team in football this year. This game has that feel to it like back in the David Lee years when these two teams were fighting for their only win of the entire season. ESPN was right, this game is for bragging rights of the 2nd worst team in football.

What a difference one year makes. We have regressed in all areas. Outside of AJ, I can't think of any positives with this year's Miners.

Our offense looks awful. Same scheme and no new plays. Nmsu's defense is stacking the middle and shutting down our running game. Our secondary is getting torched by an average team. This is going to be a loooong season.
Yep. I'm really glad to see how they've opened up the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT