ADVERTISEMENT

Love Big Will, but he had a rough night last night vs. the Cowboys

Im the Giants fan and the problem is Eli not the Oline. Eli has become a statue and doesnt escape anymore. He needs to get rid of the ball sooner and he needs to move out of pocket.

Im the Giants fan and the problem is Eli not the Oline. Eli has become a statue and doesnt escape anymore. He needs to get rid of the ball sooner and he needs to move out of pocket.

Yeah, I can’t believe they even ran him a few times. He’s going to get hurt if this keeps up.

From what I saw the problem was the o-line. If a qb can't even finish his drop before being rushed that's the line. It was lack of communication from the line. For the most part, just not communicating and picking up stunts.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Will still on a losing streak as well. I guess it doesn't sting as much with that money in the bank.
Will went up against one of the best D lines in the NFL. Welcome the NFL Will. You'll do just fine.

Will is a bright spot on that Giants line. He had several pancake blocks the other night.

Aaron Jones ran well today for the Packers returning from suspension in a losing cause against Washington. I believe he was the leading rusher on a team in need of a lot of help.

Reactions: unihorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT