LT @ UTEP

Who wins

• LT

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • UTEP

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vila is absolutely terrible. I mean I understand he is 6'11 and poses matchup concerns on paper against teams, but what are we all missing? Is that the sole reason he is playing this many minutes?

Guy stands under the rim and has no heart to rebound. A rebound is who wants it more!!! You have guards outrebounding our big men and its pathetic!

The team keeps the games close and with usually a great defensive strategy, and then they give up that damn rebound!!! Who the hell wants the ball!!!
Well, he hit his SECOND 3 of this game just now. UTEP needs all the points they can get this game.

I was helping my kid with his physics homework and missed the start of the second half. I did briefly check and saw that we were down big. When I finally finished with my son I came back in and saw the 3 that gave us the lead. What sparked the comeback?

I was helping my kid with his physics homework and missed the start of the second half. I did briefly check and saw that we were down big. When I finally finished with my son I came back in and saw the 3 that gave us the lead. What sparked the comeback?
We actually hit some shots.

Who made that assist to Boum? That was an AMAZING pass! (And great shot from Boum, of course.)

Another close loss. We could very well be a .500 team. Maybe this team is a year away from something special and we got carried away.

I just see a lot of strange things. Never good plays drawn up coming out of time outs. Poor execution.
Rebounding and getting loose balls is the reason we lost this game and several others.

We had a huge size advantage tonight, and got beat under the rim. Have we ever heard of stopping the ball when a team is running down the court?

I cant remember the last time a Miner team had so many one possession losses in a single year. It's the smallest margins of error and we continuously come out and cant seem to grab a rebound or loose ball. Hard to watch!

I believe this is the third game that villa turns the ball over in the final seconds of the game. This coming out of a timeout for a set play.

Coach Terry why is he in there during the final seconds? and why is he the main ball handler during the game ending play?

And memo to Lathon: quit fvcking dribbling and pass the fvcking ball.

I believe this is the third game that villa turns the ball over in the final seconds of the game. This coming out of a timeout for a set play.

Coach Terry why is he in there during the final seconds? and why is he the main ball handler during the game ending play?
I agree on Vila, but he has plenty of company in this misery. Definitely not the team or the season I had in mind. Really, we have just one guy who is worth a damn, and he can't do it by himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT