ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Willms hurt?

Uteper

MI Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2002
Hearing that Willms has another stress fracture on same leg again - anyone else heard the same? If it's true, I wish him a quick recovery.

Wow really?? Poor guy ! Maybe he should take redshirt season and completely recover he has been nothing but hurt since he has been here!

He already took a redshirt year.He would have to apply for a medical redshirt which would be highly unlikely for a stress fracture that happened in the summer.

When did he take a redshirt year? They talked about red shirting him when he hurt his shoulder but he played through it

Are you sure the rumors aren't about Jake Flaggart? He's been seen in a leg cast w/ scooter

I saw a photo with Willms in the background and he had a walking boot on. Pretty sure it was on his right foot, but not 100% on that as I saw it about a week ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uteper
I don't think that is right about Wilma because last year Wilma hurt his shoulder and Floyd himself talked about red shirting Wilma but Wilma didn't want to redshirt and chose to play through the pain..

I don't think that is right about Wilma because last year Wilma hurt his shoulder and Floyd himself talked about red shirting Wilma but Wilma didn't want to redshirt and chose to play through the pain..

Wilma?? Is this auto spell run amok?

Ya that's definitely spell check at its best lol

And I always admit when I am wrong... I guess you guys are right!! Don't know what I was remembering?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT