ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe this will work

I remember sitting on the couch watching that game. Great first half. My father made me move at halftime and I blamed him for the loss.

The literal in your face dunk by Blocker on Brad Lohaus has to be a top ten dunk from UTEP bball history.

The greatest is McCall alley oop on 'Zo at Georgetown; has to be the #1, IMO.

The literal in your face dunk by Blocker on Brad Lohaus has to be a top ten dunk from UTEP bball history.

Do you remember McCall's dunk against Hawaii in the WAC championship game. They bounced the ball off the floor. That has to be in the top 10 as well.

The bounce pass from Henry Hall to McCall in the WAC tourny final. Both were pretty awesome. I wonder what the top 10 dunks for UTEP would be ?

Last edited:
Do you remember McCall's dunk against Hawaii in the WAC championship game. They bounced the ball off the floor. That has to be in the top 10 as well.
Yes sir. Henry Hall bounced it to him. Right before "high top-gate".

Hall has son who has serious d1 potential and it appears on track to graduate early?

"This summer Jaylen played in the DeMatha Summer League as a incoming freshmen. He immediately caught our with his quickness, strong frame, composure, toughness & demeanor. He has a great IQ with superb court vision. Jaylen is a true PG who gets downhill very fast & in the lane at will. He plays & carries himself way beyond his years. Jaylen has inherited excellent genetics from his father, Henry Hall who was an All Met basketball player for Parkdale HS & played for D1 UTEP in college." https://www.prephoops.com/2017/10/freshmen-watch-jaylen-hall-dematha-catholic/

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jaylen-hall/mIeF1PJUEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/default.htm

Reactions: Rocketsr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT