ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball Schedule Released

95 ain't shit. I spend double or triple on a night out. Maybe tickets will drop $30 closer to game week. Screw that. I got my tickets and don't have to worry about trying to save a few dollars.
Text me weii....lets get a beer before the game...

I love the people who brag about overpaying and think it's cool to waste money. These are the same people who are in debt up to their eyeballs. 🤣

Like I said before, a fool is born every day.

Reactions: MinerFan79
I love the people who brag about overpaying and think it's cool to waste money. These are the same people who are in debt up to their eyeballs. 🤣

Like I said before, a fool is born every day.
YOLO man. Money to burn and no ****s to give.
c30.gif

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
Smart person: But you can buy the same item for $100.

Fool: No thanks. I like paying $200. You only live once. Who cares about money?

🤣😅

There is a reason a lot of athletes go bankrupt. They have the same dumb mentality like corona. They think it's cool to waste money. Just like those dumb athletes, corona will be bankrupt as well. Hopefully then he will realize how foolish he was.

What about that one time Loof Lipra, was suppose to come and be the savior and he screwed us!!!! Lol, Jerk!!!! Smh😂

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
Smart person: But you can buy the same item for $100.

Fool: No thanks. I like paying $200. You only live once. Who cares about money?

🤣😅
In your little simple mind it's that easy without ever getting to know the details.

I bought my tickets for $100 each a month ago. Today the cheapest ticket available is $84 behind the net.

Here's the big difference between us.

I don't want the cheapest tickets available. In a month I've seen tickets for a similar section to mine increase in price.

Maybe you're right and they drop in price by game time but maybe you're not. I might know a thing or two about about the Austin market you don't since I've lived here the last 6+ years.

Either way you're crazy if you think come game time my tickets will be worth $100 less than what I paid for them.

Stop the envy. It's OK to spend 100 per ticket for something that's important to you. God Bless you Corona enjoy the game and maybe I will meet you there. BTW I'm about ready to spend 100 per ticket to see OU and UTEP

I'm envious others overpay for things? LMAO!!!

The guy doesn't even know what net income means. Yes, I'm surely envious of him. 🙄

I want to see if Golding can get to 20 wins again with an almost entirely new roster. If he does I'll be ok with it. If not, then I'll start worrying. If he can go into his third year without a complete reload and with a 20 win season, I'll have hope that he'll start turning the program around. If not, here we go again.

I want to see if Golding can get to 20 wins again with an almost entirely new roster. If he does I'll be ok with it. If not, then I'll start worrying. If he can go into his third year without a complete reload and with a 20 win season, I'll have hope that he'll start turning the program around. If not, here we go again.
Recruiting has been his Achilles heel so far, but there are a few other game time questions that will have to be answered before I can make up my mind on Golding.

I want to see if Golding can get to 20 wins again with an almost entirely new roster. If he does I'll be ok with it.
20 wins doesn’t mean shit, especially when you’re going to play a minimum of 32 years. 2 games are versus D2 schools. Then 4 games against Alcorn, Bakersfield, AM-CC, and NC A&T. That’s 6 “easy” wins, so you’re asking him to go 14-12 the rest of the way. THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Reactions: FedupMiner
I'm hoping that 20 wins is the floor, not the ceiling. Any more, 25 wins is the minimum to have a shot at the NCAA tournament, and not a guarantee even then. The National Champion team of '66 played 29 games total. Thirty to 32 games is regular season now before touching conference tournaments or post season play.

I'm hoping that 20 wins is the floor, not the ceiling. Any more, 25 wins is the minimum to have a shot at the NCAA tournament, and not a guarantee even then. The National Champion team of '66 played 29 games total. Thirty to 32 games is regular season now before touching conference tournaments or post season play.
We're not getting a bid unless we win the conference tournament. La Tech and MTSU have both missed the tourney with with 28 wins. I think MTSU won 29. We're in a one bid league with a meaningless regular season.

We're not getting a bid unless we win the conference tournament. La Tech and MTSU have both missed the tourney with with 28 wins. I think MTSU won 29. We're in a one bid league with a meaningless regular season.

If the Miners beat Texas and DePaul and they’re both good teams, along with going 2-1 vs NMSU, they would have a “shot”. They could only lose 3 games in the league and make the championship, losing to another good team.

Lose to Texas, lose to DePaul, win once or none versus NMSU, then all hope is out the window for an at-large. It’s far fetched, but the regular season isn’t “meaningless”. Once you lose those big games or slip up against a cream puff, then it becomes meaningless.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
As I said, 20 wins is the minimum. And that's for now. In a few seasons, I hope 25 wins is the minimum. The minimum meaning we don't bitch and moan too much or call for Golding to step down.

As I said, 20 wins is the minimum. And that's for now. In a few seasons, I hope 25 wins is the minimum. The minimum meaning we don't bitch and moan too much or call for Golding to step down.
Golding has alot of rope. He's in a one bid league. If there's not some kind of scandal he'll get five years. The priority the next few years will be fixing the football so maybe one day we can get him out of a one bid league.

Golding has alot of rope. He's in a one bid league. If there's not some kind of scandal he'll get five years. The priority the next few years will be fixing the football so maybe one day we can get him out of a one bid league.
UTEP has no prospects. They will only be invited to the MWC if they are on life support. Just like how NMSU joined CUSA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT