ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Locksley may be favorite for Maryland HC job

If Locksley can get another head coaching gig there's hope for Kugler. Locksley stint at UNM was terrible 2- 33. He knocked out an assistant coach while he was there.

The past is thrown out the window when you are the OC at Alabama under Nick Saban , your QB is going to win the Heisman, and you are the the OC on a team that will probably win the National Championship.

giphy.gif

If Locksley can get another head coaching gig there's hope for Kugler. Locksley stint at UNM was terrible 2- 33. He knocked out an assistant coach while he was there.
Disagree....

Kugler won't be calling plays for a premier FBS program, nor an NFL franchise anytime soon, or never, love Kugs, but....yeah....

Disagree....

Kugler won't be calling plays for a premier FBS program, nor an NFL franchise anytime soon, or never, love Kugs, but....yeah....

I dont think we will ever see Kugler as a head coach again. I'm just shocked Locksley got a job. His stint at UNM was as a bad a coaching tenure as there as ever been in FBS. It's especially bad when you realize he followed Rocky Long UNM's best coach ever, who has went on to become san diego states best coach ever. He inherited a good program and literally drove them in the ground over night. I dont know if hes actually ever beaten an fbs schol. One of his wins I know an overtime win over SHSU, I dont know know who his other win was against. It's especially shocking hes replacing Durkin who was known to be abusive. Locksley was abusive at UNM and infamously knocked out one of his assistant coaches. If he last longer than two years I will be shocked.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT