ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Price nominated to EP HOF

Say what you want about Mike Price but he changed the culture surrounding UTEP football. I am grateful he was here.

Congrats coach Price. You deserve it and I agree with Lucaminer - he did change the UTEP football culture.

Looks like former Miner Brian Young was also nominated, but didn't make the cut...

Originally posted by JeeberD:
Looks like former Miner Brian Young was also nominated, but didn't make the cut...
Which is absurd! Brian had fantastic high school, college, and pro careers. He's also given back to the community by hosting free annual summer football camps at UTEP.

It's dumb not to vote him in to the El Paso Sports HOF.

I'm trying to convince myself that the people who vote on these things want Mike Proce to headline this year's class and they feel they can wait on Brian Young so he can headline next year. No way you can have Ed Stansbury as a finalist, and not Brian Young. Stansbury deserves the honor given how dominant he was in high school but as a whole he can't touch Young.

I agree...Young is young. He'll get his. Quite the Ambassador for UTEP and El Paso.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT