ADVERTISEMENT

Miner/Aggies Part 2

Welp, I guess we were due for something like this after those games last week.
Yeah weird. Can’t pad your win total by playing on the road.

Miners have a tough test on Saturday with New Mexico though. Oh wait, it’s Northern New Mexico. That will get us prepared for DePaul.

Man losing a 24-point lead to the dirty birds on Saturday and getting blown out da building by the pistol-carrying aggies tonight really sucks balls. UTEP fandom can be a cruel mistress.

TEAM STATS
i
i
FG20-4830-52
Field Goal %41.757.7
3PT3-2212-24
Three Point %13.650.0
FT27-3623-29
Free Throw %75.079.3
Rebounds2532

Welp, I guess we were due for something like this after those games last week.
That’s exactly what I was thinking was when UTEP couldn’t close the gap at the eight minute mark.

Hats off to NMSU. They played focused and shot lights out in the second half.

I could shoot coach Golding. Give me a scholarship. 👍👍👍🏀🏀🏀

They sure need some help from "above"; Dos Anjos can bring some "heavenly angelic guidance".

All the air went out of my baloon or maybe it just exploded. 95 stinking points for a Defense first coach is pretty hard to come to terms with. When you have ZERO offense and throw in ZERO defense you aren't gonna anything. If Golding can turn this around, he's a genuin miracle man. So miserably disappointing.

All the air went out of my baloon or maybe it just exploded. 95 stinking points for a Defense first coach is pretty hard to come to terms with. When you have ZERO offense and throw in ZERO defense you aren't gonna anything. If Golding can turn this around, he's a genuin miracle man. So miserably disappointing.
There are many here that have annointed Golding, but I just don't see it so far. Granted this team hustles and doesn't give up, but where is the offense? If we are having a hard time scoring, then he/she damn well better not give up 95 points. NMSU shot lights out, but a lot of that just came from pure confidence that we couldn't stop them.

There are many here that have annointed Golding, but I just don't see it so far. Granted this team hustles and doesn't give up, but where is the offense? If we are having a hard time scoring, then he/she damn well better not give up 95 points. NMSU shot lights out, but a lot of that just came from pure confidence that we couldn't stop them.
Golding was definitely outcoached yesterday. Overall, Golding has been solid and up until yesterday, I was pretty impressed with how quickly he brought basically a brand new team together. I like Golding more than Terry and Floyd atleast though. Team has some major flaws so we will see how much better they get throughout the season.

Reactions: MinerMambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT