ADVERTISEMENT

Miner Basketball TV Schedule

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Jun 28, 2001
I was just looking over our Men's Basketball TV schedule and am a little confused and disappointed. The last few years I have purchased a couple of months (November and December) of CUSA-TV for our OOC games, then didn't renew as the conference season began, as all of our conference games were on ESPN+, CBS Sports Net, or the mighty Stadium. The season begins on Tuesday, but as I look at the schedule, our televised schedule is incomplete and a huge disappointment.

As usual, all of our home OOC games are on CUSA-TV. That's fine, I've become used to that. But now most of our conference home games are on CUSA-TV as well. We have only one game on CBS Sports Net, and currently only four on ESPN+. We don't have any TV listed for our OOC road games, but I'm sure most of those games, especially the one against Kansas, will work themselves out. But what about our conference road games? Shouldn't those at least be on CUSA-TV, if they're not going to be on ESPN+?

Overall, our TV coverage sucks. Being relegated to having most games on ESPN+, like we did in the past, wasn't ideal, but at least it was on a streaming platform that people all across the country have subscribed to. Relying on CUSA-TV for almost all of our home games, OOC and conference, sucks, and not knowing where we will be able to watch conference road games this close to the season really sucks as well.

Maniac...
Maybe I'm missing something, but I just looked at the schedule and I see CUSA TV for all away conference games.
There are some games without any TV or streaming showing, but hopefully that'll workout. My question is how to watch Stadium. Is it a purchase thing for one game?

Maniac...
Maybe I'm missing something, but I just looked at the schedule and I see CUSA TV for all away conference games.
There are some games without any TV or streaming showing, but hopefully that'll workout. My question is how to watch Stadium. Is it a purchase thing for one game?
Did you check google on how to watch Stadium? Do you know how to use it?

Maniac...
1liner, here is the link to the schedule from the official website:

The TV coverage is listed to the right of the date/time and to the left of "600 ESPN El Paso". With the exception of the game at LA Tech, which will be on ESPN+, I see no TV currently listed for conference road games. If you're looking at the dark box that says CUSA that just indicates that it is a conference game

There is no cost to watch the game on Stadium. There should be a link available on game day to watch the game.

What the hell is wrong with asking for help or advise? You always give people crap for asking questions.
Some here claim that I am not a UTEP fan, but when someone asks a question like this, they’re definitely not that big of a fan. UTEP has had several basketball and football games on Stadium over the years. I guess he missed all those? CUSA has games on Stadium all the time.

You can find the answer to how can I watch Stadium in 5 seconds. Its not a complex thing, but I am not a fan though.

1liner, here is the link to the schedule from the official website:

The TV coverage is listed to the right of the date/time and to the left of "600 ESPN El Paso". With the exception of the game at LA Tech, which will be on ESPN+, I see no TV currently listed for conference road games. If you're looking at the dark box that says CUSA that just indicates that it is a conference game

There is no cost to watch the game on Stadium. There should be a link available on game day to watch the game.
You are absolutely correct. I hastily glanced at the schedule and now see what you see. Let's hope it gets fixed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT