ADVERTISEMENT

Miner TV

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
Tonight with I think 22 seconds left CJ was shooting free throws and bang!!!! The feed stops. I had to go to ESPN to vet the outcome. This has happened many times. I can't get an explanation. It's absolutely unforgiveable that you pay money for such an amateurish product and no explanation or apology or even a hint that they even care. The game was still un doubt tonight. Also, why do1 we have to go to Tune-In instead of just continuing.

I live in Dallas. Curious why you ask. I have been in contact with the Minervision folks and they claim that the problem is not theirs; it's with my equipment. They are investigating.

The same thing has happened to me three or four times over the course of the season. I watch the games on my computer from Virginia. Less than 30 seconds to go in the game and the feed cuts off. Frustrating.

Before the season started I upgraded my Computer and now have a very good one... With plenty of ram and a nice video card. I almost upgraded my comcast speed, I get over 100 mbps many times, and thats with wifi. So I doubt its on my part. It's clearly is something with Minervision. The past 3 games, the last 30 seconds always freeze and then it skips to "content not archived yet" mumbo jumbo... With that being said, Minertv has improved, I can now justify my 10 bucks a month... Well worth it. I'd pay 20 for HD :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT