ADVERTISEMENT

Miners to play Kansas

To me, this is a more of what is wrong with Kansas?

This does not look like a Bill Self team, Major disconnect going on there IMO they look out of wack and the Miners effort and BW finally showing up is gonna have UTEP folk drunk off the kool-aid going to the conference tourney

Expect collapsing on Williams. Verhoven doing fine, just do what your doing.

Kill the boards. Haskins is loving it at St. Pete's Mexican restaurant with his beer and tacos.

This does not look like a Bill Self team, Major disconnect going there IMO they look out of wack and the Miners effort and BW finally showing up is gonna have UTEP folk drunk off the kool-aid going to the conference tourney
For sure. But as a team who can say the same thing, it’s nice to be on the opposite end of things.

Been waiting for Williams to spin his way

This does not look like a Bill Self team, Major disconnect going on there IMO they look out of wack and the Miners effort and BW finally showing up is gonna have UTEP folk drunk off the kool-aid going to the conference tourney
Kool aid? Nah. We lost to Rice and USM but hope is eternal.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Yeah it does, but I see takes like this and just cringe.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Gotta take care of the ball. Guards got a little careless on a couple of passes late in the 1st but didn't pay a price for it. Efe and Tydus keep on playing tough underneath and taking the easy layout when it's there. Souley and Bryson gotta get it done shooting.

Hustle and dominate on the boards. We can do this. I'd love nothing more than to tell my KU grad with deep family KU roots son-in-law that we still somehow own KU. LOL.

They’ve been off all year, but have started to figure it out on D with a “diamond” D.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
When UTEP wins tonight ya gotta be careful that UNM doesn't try to poach Coach Terry as they have a habit of doing.

Some of these fouls now are ridiculous. The refs were letting them play earlier; there's no justification to call these fouls now.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Welp, they gotta protect the money schools. NCAA can't afford a KU loss vs UTEP.

This TO came way too late. He needed to try to keep things together back when they first started falling apart.

Nothing like KU announcers calling this game as our team continues to get more and more careless with the ball and taking bad shots.

Nothing like KU announcers calling this game as our team continues to get more and more careless with the ball and taking bad shots.
Did you expect Bill Walton and Dickie V for a late scheduled OOC game, shit I’m glad it’s just available to stream. Lol

Imagine the comments other C-USA teams make when UTEP hosts a ESPN+ game, I think I’m just numb to it now watching these ESPN+ streams.

Good lord, Terry has no other than sets than baseline post touches for BW? Relying on BW when your guards were making plays in the 1H. Terry gets in the way with his bull shit again.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT