ADVERTISEMENT

Miners to play Kansas

NCAA selection committee head must be on the phone. Anything and everything to help KU. Can't ****ing believe they took the 3 away from Boum.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Are you ****ing serious with that call against Tydus? **** this shit. I'm done with these homer refs. **** this.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Seriously, if UTEP ends up just short on the scoreboard, in my mind they won today. These refs have made some disgusting calls. UTEP was the better team today.

I'm with you, Mr. Wildcat. Yes, we made lots of mistakes in the 2nd half that ate into our 15 point lead. But the homer calls made the final difference. No way they beat us tonight without the homer calls so late in the 2nd half.

How does Terry not call a timeout there to set up final shot?

I can understand some of missed free throws and the jitters down the stretch. You're about to beat Kansas. Of course you're gonna choke a bit.

But Terry choked too, and he's getting paid 3/4 of a million dollars.

You can blame the refs, but in my mind our sloppy play in the 2nd half did us in. Too many turnovers in the 2nd half, too many bad shots. I would have thought that I wouldn't have been too torn up after a close loss tonight, but I am. If we had played smarter in the 2nd half we would have won this game.

You can blame the refs, but in my mind our sloppy play in the 2nd half did us in. Too many turnovers in the 2nd half, too many bad shots. I would have thought that I wouldn't have been too torn up after a close loss tonight, but I am. If we had played smarter in the 2nd half we would have won this game.
Kansas played with their hands a lot in the 2nd half to force many of those turnovers, and got away with lots of contact. I'm actually okay with that, if they called it the same both ways, but UTEP got called for some really weak contact.

Williams did us in after he picked up his 4th. He got soft and let that guy score at will. Terry could have subed him in and out on defense.

Kansas' Garrett is an elite defender. Best I've seen since Stacy Augman. Give Kansas alot of credit. But the refs didn't do us any favors.

If we played this hard against everyone we played, we would be atop of CUSA.

Its goes to show talent is here. But we are 12-11.

Yuup and that 12-11 is inflated by non-D1 wins

Yep. Tough loss. We knew the run was coming. Just too many turnovers and empty possessions. Garrett is an outstanding defender on the perimeter, and I thought that was difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT