ADVERTISEMENT

MTE for UTEP

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
Late Nov, UTEP, Texas A&M-Corpus Christie, Alcorn State and Cal State Bakersfield.

So UTEP has become a low major?

Per a tweet from Jeff Goodman. Dates are Nov 22, 23 and 25. No other details yet. I'm super excited to see these games. (sarcasm)

Other than the automatic 2 games vs the Aggies and the Texas game, I'm really disappointed in Goldings scheduling even though Alcorn made the NIT and Corpus was in the big dance.

Last edited:
This is going to be in El Paso? Plus we have the crappy DHC invitational in December? 2 games vs NMSU and the road game vs Texas. Pretty much our non-conference slate is full.

Reactions: denverutep
If you play in an MTE you get 31 games. If not, you get 28. So this does not fill up the schedule
CUSA will have 20 conference games this upcoming season. How many open spots does that leave us with the ooc games already known?

This mte has net rankings of 161 for UTEP and 243 and worse for the rest.

If UTEP plays 20 cusa games, these 3 teams, Texas, NMSU twice and two in the sun bowl tournament thats 28 games with three more to schedule. Probanly NM Western, Northern NM and ENMU. 3 good games out of 11.

Reactions: JCorona
This mte has net rankings of 161 for UTEP and 243 and worse for the rest.

If UTEP plays 20 cusa games, these 3 teams, Texas, NMSU twice and two in the sun bowl tournament thats 28 games with three more to schedule. Probanly NM Western, Northern NM and ENMU. 3 good games out of 11.
Eh, usually there's a good mid-major team in the Sun Bowl Tourney.

Reality says otherwise but i dont expect you to take results and facts into consideration.
I'm simply responding to you, Corona, a poster that is compelled to put as negative a spin on everything UTEP Athletics on this board 24-7. With "fans" like you, who needs enemas?
And yes, I post criticism of UTEP (when it's valid and helpful) on here occasionally, so try not to FoxNews me please.

• Haha
I'm simply responding to you, Corona, a poster that is compelled to put as negative a spin on everything UTEP Athletics on this board 24-7. With "fans" like you, who needs enemas?
And yes, I post criticism of UTEP (when it's valid and helpful) on here occasionally, so try not to FoxNews me please.

What does this have to do with Fox News?

And Corona is exactly right. Whether you like it or not, UTEP is a low major.

Maybe you're the person who needs an enema since you're so uptight. 😭

When there's something positive to post I'll be glad to comment on it. Otherwise I call things the way they are.

What does this have to do with Fox News?

And Corona is exactly right. Whether you like it or not, UTEP is a low major.

Maybe you're the person who needs an enema since you're so uptight. 😭
F u Denver.
I am a little uptight though. You Negative Nellie's need to get a another hobby. And you damn well know what Fox News is all about.

• Haha
F u Denver.
I am a little uptight though. You Negative Nellie's need to get a another hobby. And you damn well know what Fox News is all about.

What negative things did I state?

I don't know what this has to do with Fox News. Please explain.

Last edited:
F u Denver.
What's up with the Fox News Comment? You must be a CNN or MSNBC guy or worse. Smells like a liberal democrat to me. Trump hater? How's this Biden crap working out for you? Remember you're the one brought up Fox News on a sports forum....

What's up with the Fox News Comment? You must be a CNN or MSNBC guy or worse. Smells like a liberal democrat to me. Trump hater? How's this Biden crap working out for you? Remember you're the one brought up Fox News on a sports forum....
What? F Trump.

He can't answer that question because all the trolls do is say "Fox News".

• Haha
Reactions: FeralFelidae
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT