ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU @UTEP

242 passing for MTSU passing....in first half. No excuses for that, our secondary is not like the O line who has a good excuse. Stockstill is a good qb but all they are doing is wr screen on edges. They obviously see UTEP free safety biting on something.

Looking on the bright side, we have now scored over 30 points in back-to-back weeks, despite starting 3 freshman O-linemen in both games.

Truthfully, we were kinda due for a let down after our celebrations last week. These are college kids afterall and we were up against a top team in our conference.

Another positive I see is that this is now the 7th game in a row where we have played a same team from 2017 and have finished with a better result in the final scoreboard.

And just one penalty for UTEP. Just one! That is great! UTEP lost games because of penalty killing drives. But TO's bit again.

But UTEP D forced 3 straight punts and missed field goal early. UTEP needs to capitslize on that.

When the season started. The strongest posistion heoup was at corner. Beverly had a disapointing first half of the season, and now Needham is having a disapointing second half of the season

We probably weren't going to comeback. However, Dimel's decision to pull Jones and put Locksley back in after we recovered the onside kick defied logic.

Reactions: axingfools1
Wadley has been banged up all year, as an example he did not even practice the entire week of the UAB game.

I was not fully aware of how banged up he has been, yet even injured, he’s still our most productive player...by far. Wonder what he can do while healthy.

The injury news just keeps getting worse and worse. Henry was one of the bright spots of this season and as Dimel said, he is also a “big part of of our future.” Let’s hope that he is healthy first, and hopefully able to return in the future.

Now for the reality, we had hoped to not play Klien during one of the final two games, so that he could redshirt. Is he still going to be able to miss a game now that we are down Henry also?

The injury news just keeps getting worse and worse. Henry was one of the bright spots of this season and as Dimel said, he is also a “big part of of our future.” Let’s hope that he is healthy first, and hopefully able to return in the future.

Now for the reality, we had hoped to not play Klien during one of the final two games, so that he could redshirt. Is he still going to be able to miss a game now that we are down Henry also?

It will be ugly but I would rather plug in a walk on fire the last two games rather than burn a redshirt.

QB is another posistion. I wouldn't even take Jones to Kentucky. I wouldn't want the coaches tempted to use him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT