ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Summer League

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
I see that Bo played 27 minutes again. J Wash did not play and I thought Vince was supposed to play today but did not. Anyone have any info?

I think sixers have 2 summer league teams just like the magic.

I watched the 76er's game vs Lakers and Hunter started the game and the 3(missed) shots I saw him take were a little wild. Maybe he should have waited one more year to develop.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I watched the 76er's game vs Lakers and Hunter started the game and the 3(missed) shots I saw him take were a little wild. Maybe he should have waited one more year to develop.

NO!!!!
Horse already beaten...I won't bring out the stick...

Not that we should care but, Mckenzie Moore is also in summer league w/ the Bucks. What a waste...

Bohannon performing best out of the former UTEP crew. Not saying he'll make the A squad but he's contributing well to a 4-1 team. Has 1 block per game and rebounding well.

Season G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
2015 ORW 5 5 22.0 0.429 0.000 0.700 8 19 5.4 1.4 0.4 1.0 1.60 2.60 6.2

Reactions: MistaBinks
I think it was last week I watched Bohannon go up against Wisconsin's Kaminsky, and he more than held his own. He blocked a shot, forced Kaminsky into some bad ones, and forced him to give up the ball a few times. He also forced Kaminsky into a foul and got a three point play out of it. What I noticed Bo had most improved on was his footwork and decision making, he did not hold on to the ball as he tended to do here. It was either make a move towards the basket or pass. Played the pick and roll really well too. Probably still a long shot to make a squad, but I think he should go over seas and make himself some real money, instead of another year of D-league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT