ADVERTISEMENT

New Feature: Mining for Answers (Mailbag)

D. Williams

MI Miner Maniac
Jan 27, 2004
I'm working to make this a better, more informative site, and we're going to try out a new feature, titled "Mining for Answers."

Carlos Silva will be answering your football questions each week in a mailbag feature. Please email all of your questions to me and we'll try to answer 4-5 every week. My email address is dwilliams@rivals.com. Please put "MinerDigs" or "UTEP Question" in the subject.

We'll gather questions starting today and we'll release the first mailbag next Tuesday.

We need a response from the posters. So far it has been good, but remember this feature is driven by you.

what type of questions. questions about recruits or current team or all the above? I'd love to hear something about Will Brown, are we still high on his list? Do i need to email it or can i just post it here.

E-mail would be preferred barefan. It can be on all of the above.

Send it to dwilliams@rivals.com.

One important thing to remember everyone.

To ensure that I give each question the ample time, any e-mails received after 5:00 pm MST, the Thursday before publishing will be used in the next edition. Also be sure to include your name and town, or your e-mail will be deleted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT