ADVERTISEMENT

Nice shots of Camp Ruidoso from the El Paso Times

Why has this taken so long? Ruidoso, NM Lincoln County New Mexico is beautiful country!

I hope those receivers are ready for at least a decent showing against Arkansas. Otherwise, its going to be a long, long miserable game because Arkansas will just put 8 in the box and have their db's play to the ball and tee off on the rb's.

I hope those receivers are ready for at least a decent showing against Arkansas. Otherwise, its going to be a long, long miserable game because Arkansas will just put 8 in the box and have their db's play to the ball and tee off on the rb's.

I think the biggest problem with Arkansas will be their great running back, Simmons. That guy looks unstopable.

I think the biggest problem with Arkansas will be their great running back, Simmons. That guy looks unstopable.

Their TE, Hunter Henry, is a badazz also. Definitely a big piece to their running game, but is just as dangerous catching the ball. Our D will have their work cut out for them against Arky's O.

Reactions: MINER63

I think we'll be fine as long our MLBs don't continue to take cheap shots at our WRs when they're in shells. We need all hands on deck. Losing one to a concussion for the first week of camp was a completely stupid thing to do to a teammate.

If the defense can play smart and gang tackle him, letting the ground help wear him down, that'll help. Teh defensive front needs to maintain their gap control and stuff the run up front. Too many one on one tackles in the open field won't help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT