ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU gets their game against Valparaiso

Good for their seniors. I think playing a non-scholarship FCS team is a bit chicken shit though. They couldn’t get conference mate Sam Houston St to play? They only played 9 games. No other teams in Texas? Had to go to Indiana to find one?

Looks like the Aggies are going to qualify for a bowl game!!! In one friggin year! It doesn’t take 5 years if you care and know what the heck you are doing. Shame on you Dimel and Senter!
Oh good Lord! NMSU was in melt down mode during Price's first year when UTEP went to the Houston Bowl. My gawd, they thought the apocalypse was coming if they didn't do something to counter the Price hire and first year run. What bone headed thing did they do? Fire Samuels who had their option offense humming and hire Mumme "The Dummy".

Oh good Lord! NMSU was in melt down mode during Price's first year when UTEP went to the Houston Bowl. My gawd, they thought the apocalypse was coming if they didn't do something to counter the Price hire and first year run. What bone headed thing did they do? Fire Samuels who had their option offense humming and hire Mumme "The Dummy".
They sure did mess up firing coaching “legend” Tony Samuel, with his 65-117 career record. They never will get a great coach like that again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT