ADVERTISEMENT

No politics

Sorry I started this tread. Was hoping there would be no more politics here, and now it’s worse.
My apologies to all who come here for UTEP SPORTS.
It was a noble effort. At least you get to see the ones that just can't control themselves and really have no respect for anyone else but themselves.
I have an idea, let them continue with the dribble here, and leave the rest of the board alone.
I know its wishful thinking.

It was a noble effort. At least you get to see the ones that just can't control themselves and really have no respect for anyone else but themselves.
I have an idea, let them continue with the dribble here, and leave the rest of the board alone.
I know its wishful thinking.

Good idea. But the liberals will just say "Trump is bad" and "Fox News Lies All Day". When asked how Trump is bad and how Fox News lies all day they will become silent.

Some liberals don't have the competence to answer simple questions.

So where does it say Trump is bad? Where does it say Fox News lies all day? Does he stretch the truth sometimes and tries to make himself look good? Of course. That doesn't make him a bad person, that makes him a politician.

One thing isn't bad since December 5. Probably better than most Presidents.

You've listed 20 things since July 23. Out of the hundreds of speeches he's given since then and everything he tweeted, stretching the truth 20 times isn't bad. According to you, he has lied on average about 4 times a month. Wow, he's terrible. LOL

Last edited:
What politician doesn't lie? They all do. Here are a couple of Hall of Famers.

I did not have sex with that woman.
You'll be able to keep your doctor.
Obamacare will reduce insurance premiums for all.

I could go on but why. I agree with the idea of keeping politics off the sports pages and keep it here . Personally I'm so sick of politics I use sports as an escape mechanism.

We have forgotten that we are one country, that is supposed to be united.

We have forgotten that we are one country, that is supposed to be united.
They are called moderates.

Trumpers don't give a **** what the dumb shit does or says. Far left people are just too dumb and will complain about anything he does.

Buttigiege is probably the best for our country, but he is too left for one side and too right for the other. If the dude were straight, he'd win in a landslide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT